• s e v e n •

I dressed myself up before going out of Mikey's room

I dressed myself up before going out of Mikey's room. I can feel my senses coming back. I realized everything that Mikey said, what he revealed.

The anger inside me ignites. The first thing that comes to my mind is Sanzu. If Mikey's the reason why I was saved before, then there's no reason for Sanzu to not know the truth. He was the one whom Mikey ordered to save me that night.

Tears starts to fall the moment I left Mikey's room. I'm crying not because I'm mad, but because I was betrayed by the people I trusted so much.

I shouldn't trust people that much. Nobody can be trusted now.

I stop in my tracks as I saw Sanzu’s topless body. He did the same and made eye contact with me. He looks like he just got up from bed to fetch some water.

“Oi!” He said, face frowning.

I couldn't stand to see him. I immediately went past him before I burst into tears.

“Why the fuck are you ignoring me?”

He firmly grabbed me by my arm and turned me around to face him. I kept my eyes out of him.

“Let me go,” I muttered.

He didn't answer. I can feel how hot his eyes roam on my neck. He probably saw the dark hickeys Mikey gave.

“I said let me go, you fuck!”

He confusingly loses his grip on my arm but he kept his eyes on me. I took the chance to run away before he can ask or do anything.

I was hoping he'll stop me from running away but I guess he really didn't care. He only cares for me when he's high. None of him is real.

I hopped in my car and drive full speed to my destination, the club. It's the only place that will help me in my situation right now.

3 r d  P e r s o n ’ s  P O V

After seeing the woman's state, Sanzu went to see Mikey. It was supposed to be a 'talk' about the report he made her do but seeing all those hickeys and crying faces gave him a second thought.

Mikey was not in either both his office or bedroom so he went immediately to the rooftop.

There he saw him standing alone, gazing at the bright round moon while feeling the cold breeze.

“Mikey, why the bitch is like that?” He asked.

“I made her upset,” Mikey replied coldly.

“Upset? Why, did you tell her everything about our plan?”

Mikey shook his head before turning around to face Bonten's number two.

“I just told her that you didn't save her, that I ordered you to do that because I know the person behind her problem.”

Sanzu's face turned into a frown. (y/n)'s face flashed on his mind. He can't forget how beautiful her smile is.

“Did you rape her?”

Mikey huffed as he look at him. He was confused about his question.

“Oh, rape? She was screaming my name. I won't count that as rape. She liked it.”

Then, the invincible leader of Bonten left Sanzu hanging. Mikey knew how loyal Sanzu is to him. He would never choose some random woman over him.

He can't figure out why he suddenly felt his blood boil. But then he remembered that he can't fight Mikey. Sanzu knows that everything they are doing is their job to kill the man behind the murder of (y/n)'s family, their enemy. They were only using her.

“But what is this feeling? I can't stop thinking about her.”

He grabbed the cigarette and lighter that he saw somewhere around the corner and lit one for himself.

“That bitch.”

I rushed towards the entrance, ignoring all the greetings of the guards.

“Madam! Are you here to–”

“Give me the strongest drink you have, two bottles.”

“H-huh?”

“Just give me the goddamn drink!”

All eyes are on me. It didn't bother me. I just needed a drink. I am too sensitive that I get mad so easily.

Those sitting beside me quickly left. They probably knew me. The barista also left as soon as he served my drink. I was left all alone at the counter.

I drank the whole shot. It burns my mouth down to my throat but it tastes so good. Amidst the party music playing in the background, I find myself bursting into tears.

I remembered everything Mikey said. The way he avoided my question says it all. They're not helping me to get justice, they used me to fulfill their job.

But why do I expect it? They are indeed criminals.

“If only I didn't go with Sanzu, my life wouldn't be like this.”

”