• s i x •

My life here in Bonten is somewhat different from what I've been dreaming of before

My life here in Bonten is somewhat different from what I've been dreaming of before. All I wanted was to become a successful person with normal life, living alone in a condominium by myself and my cats.

Instead, life gives me something, unique, in a way that I can stain my hands with blood and live legally while enjoying the expenses in this world.

I still wonder, do I have to live just to suffer at the hands of the most wanted criminal organization in Japan?

I can't fathom myself standing beside the leader of Bonten as we watch the busy streets from the outside.

“Care to share what you're thinking?” Mikey asked.

I glanced at him, only to meet his eyes.

“It's not that worth it to share.”

“I'm willing to listen.”

I felt my cheeks burn. I looked away to hide my face and my nervousness. Mikey's the person who's not interested in anyone's opinion because of his heartless personality. It's quite shocking that he wants to listen to my rant.

“It's just bothering me, my life.”

Silence. I can feel him staring at me and waiting for my next words.

“It's not that I don't like here being with you, it's j-just–”

“It's funny how our life is fucked up, right?"

“H-huh?”

I looked at him and find him smiling softly. My cheeks went red again. This is the first time I saw him smile. He looks innocent.

“Just like you, I never imagined my life turning into this.”

Mikey turned to face me. The smile is now nowhere to be found and his usual expression is back, looking lifeless and hopeless.

He raised his hand to touch my cheek. It was cold and stinging. I look at him with uneasiness in my eyes.

“M-Mikey.”

He later cups both of my cheeks. I watch him close his eyes as if he was feeling my warmth to heat his palms.

“I need you, (y/n).”

I frowned but was too occupied and terrified to move.

“What do you mean?”

I felt him move closer as he began to kiss me.

“Mikey!”

He took the opportunity to enter his tongue inside my mouth making me groan. Mikey doesn't seem to care about me as he pinned my body on the glass that overviews the city.

He held my wrists tightly and pinned them above my head as he start to fill my neck with wet kisses.

Mikey's hungry for me.