• t w o •

I was wakened up by a tap on my shoulder

I was wakened up by a tap on my shoulder. I frowned, rolled to the other side of my bed then slowly opened my eyes.

There I saw Sanzu standing and looking down at me. He was wearing his suit but without the vest. The strong and expensive smell of his perfume covered every corner of my room.

“Liked your morning view?” He smirks.

I rolled my eyes and got up from my bed. I wiped my eyes and stretched, letting the blanket fall off my chest gracefully. I chucked at the pink-haired hombre who was checking on my body.

“Seems like you're the one who enjoyed the morning view.”

“You’re being too confident. You even got the guts to leave me a bruise right fucking here,”

He leans closer to my face and point at his swollen lips where the bruised I left last night is visible.

“It looks good on you though,”

I stare at his slightly, droopy, blue eyes protected by his snowy, long eyelashes. I saw how he licked his lips before harshly pulling me towards him.

Our lips moved in sync. He let out a groan as I softly bit his bruise.

“Such a bad girl,”

He muttered before dipping his head down on my neck and instantly hitting a spot. A loud moan escaped my mouth making Sanzu put his middle and index finger inside.

I felt him biting every skin and probably leaving marks. My eyes rolled from the pleasurable sensation that my hand start to grip his hair.

Sanzu stopped and looked at me. He was sweating and gasping for air but the smile on his face tells me that he enjoys it.

“There, we're quits now.”

I wore a sexy fitted, open chest dress in the shade of wine red. I mostly tend to wear clothes that exposed my Bonten tattoo. It actually became a trademark so people will recognize me immediately.

I sighed at the love marks painted on my neck. Sanzu really did do his job well.

I was told that Mikey wants to talk to me alone. I started to wonder what is it he wanted to talk about. Mikey never makes conversations with me. He would just talk to me when it was about Sanzu.

The elevator arrived at the highest floor of the building where Mikey's office is located. My heels echoed the silent hallway as I walk.

“Mikey, I'm here.”

“Come in.”

I opened the door and saw Mikey eating his dorayaki while reading some book. I bowed as I got in front of his desk.

“No need to do that. Take a seat and make yourself comfortable.”

“Thank you, Mikey.”

Even though I've been living with them for a long time, I am still afraid and nervous when it comes to him.