Chapter III

Hello- what are you doing here- 
Tw: Mention of blood, torture, using, abuse, panick/panick atack and fainting.
ehh yeah- bit of an angsty chapter? not really its more the mention-
Enjoy :DD

Third person POV:

"Grian, could you please give us your full story?" Madelyn asked.

Grian gulped at the question, standing up shakingly. He had gotten a red sweater from Stress but it was way to big on his small, skinny body. "W-well... I uhh don't really remember how i got there.. they have no sence of time so i dont really know how long it has been..." Grian started looking a bit anxious. "I-I remember being kidnapped from a server I-I owned... I dont really remember how it was called... I-I thought something like E-EVO... I remember pulling a prank on them... B-being locked up and t-tortured... h-hurt and used..." Grian said holding back tears.

Everyone was shocked and now more curious. "T-they... I-I..." Grian managed to say, trying to not get a panick atack and choking in his tears. He almost broke down until one of the admins talked. "I think we know enough young boy... Go sit back down..." An admin with a white mask and a smiley face on it said, noticing the boys panick. Grian nodded and sat back down.

Questions started popping up. "It can't be him right?" "But EVO got destroyed." "Everyone in EVO died. It can't be him." "But he looks a lot like him though, besides the wings..." "Sure his wings are purple but they have golden feathers so can it be him?" "ENOUGH!!" Prime Admin Madelyn said, making everyone go silent.

"Grian. Are you sure it was called EVO?" She asked.
Grian nodded.
"Alright everyone. Meeting is over. X, Grian, Can you two stay please? Along with you Dream and Thorin?" Madelyn said as they stood up and left. "Why did you call us here Prime Admin Madelyn?" X spoke up. "Well if he really was the admin from EVO it would mean he is related to me and Thorin. And since you, Dream, have experience with DNA testing in your server and getting memorys back I would like you to help." Madelyn said as Dream nodded.

"X could you help me? I have to get Karl from my server for the memories." Dream said and X nodded. "Let me text the Hermits." Dream and X walked away while X was texting the Hermits.

Xisuma's POV:

As I waited for Dream to come back out of his portal I texted the Hermits. I smiled at the title of the chat on the comunicator.

The Hermit Craft Chats and things :)

You:
Hello Everyone, Grian and I are gone for a few days, we are not sure for how long.
If there is anything Wrong you can contact me on the comunicator.

Keralis:
Shishwammy why?

Mumbo Jumbo:
Nothing bad happend right? RIGH?!

Docm77:
If that filthy watcher did something to you or the others I swear I will-

RenTheDoc:
Doc Grian probaly has feelings too!!

Docm77:
Yeah yeah.

StressMonster101:
Goodluck with what you are doing X!

Scar:
Hope everything is alright there with the Admins :)

You:
Well you guys know the story of EVO I always told you guys about at campfire nights right? and how everyone died?

JoeHills:
Yeah?

Iskall85:
Ofcourse, everyone knows that it got destroyed by watchers, everyone died and how they brutaly murdered Grian the admi-

TangoTek:
Don't tell us the watcher we saw is Prime Admin Grian-

You:
ehh- Well if the DNA tests are positive then yes-

Docm77:
...

ZombieCleo:
...

Mumbo Jumbo:
...

Bdoubleo100:
WHAT?!

--------------------------------------------------------

I laughed as Dream and Karl stepped out of the Dream SMP portal. "Whats so funny X?" Dream asked. "The hermits panicking because of Grian." I said between laughs. "So you are the admin of Hermitcraft?" Karl said. "Yup, and you are Karl? The timetraveler?" I asked. "Thats me!" Karl said. "Alright lets get those tests ready." Dream said. Everyone agreed and we walked back.

Time skip brought to you by the civil war.

"Okay Grian, second Prime Admin Madelyn, third Prime Admin Thorin, we will need yout finger prints and a sample of your blood." Dream said. "uhm... X-X?..." Grian said softly. "Yes grian?" I said. "Uhm c-could you take off my sample i-incase of Dream?..." Grian said. "If that makes you more comfortable." I said smiling softly and Grian nodded. 

After they took samples Karl went away with Grian and Madelyn, making me a bit worried.
I got onto my comunicator.

The Hermit Craft Chats and things :)

GoodTimesWithScar fell from a high place.

You:
How many times has scar already died in these two days?

GoodTimesWithScar:
Ten times...

Cubfan135:
Keep up the high scores Scar XD

Mumbo Jumbo:
I see you are back X, how is it going there?

You:
They just took samples and Grian left with Karl and Prime Admin Madelyn to see if he remembers some things.

StressMonster101:
Good to hear, how long will it take?

You:
Dream said from one week to two months so Grian will be staying with us in the meen time.

GoodTimesWithScar:
New friend :D

GoodTimesWithScar was slain by a zombie.

You:
Focus on your surroundings first Scar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed again. Karl and Madelyn came back, with a fainted Grian in her arms. Suddenly a shot of concern and worry gone through his body and his laugh dissapeared. "What happend?!" I asked, getting up quickly. "As we walked to the statue of the first prime admin Grian stpped and fainted..." Madelyn said. I carefully took Grian from Madelyn. "This also happened before we entered the meeting room making us late..." I sighed. "He may be remembering bits here and there but it is to much for him to handle..."

"We will be off then, back to the server..." I said. "Have a good day, Prime Admin Madelyn, Prime Admin Thorin, Karl, Dream." I bowed slightly, making sure not to drop Grian. I turned around and entered the portal. Maybe if he opens up a bit more he will fit perfectly in the server... I thought to myself.