TAKING A BULLET

Raven and I had been tinkering around when we decided to Hotwire it like people did with their vehicles before the nuclear apocalypse, Raven and I heard some thuds from above and then suddenly Jasper appeared from where the entered the bottom of the drop ship.

Jasper turned around a pulled a gun with him "Aren't you supposed to be trapped by Murphy?" Raven asked pointing up where the thuds continued "Yeah I was, Bellamy traded himself for me." Jasper said sadly looking at the ground.

"He did what? So Bellamy is now trapped in there with Murphy?" I shouted quietly Jasper nodded sadly as I sighed and slumped back deep in thought. Raven looked at me with sympathetic eyes before she pulled me into a hug "Hey he will be ok, we will make sure of it. Just like you said to me "We don't get to be upset. We all have jobs to do."

And in the moment that's exactly what I needed to hear as I smiled at her "You're right so let's get this started." With that being said we moved further under the drop ship Raven muttering in amusement "Stop thinking like a mechanic and find me something to shoot through." Jasper stated looking around.

"Well, this mechanic and apprentice are gonna hotwire the door." "There's the hatch." Jasper exclaimed heading to it which caused Raven to shake her head as I palmed my face "Locks from above. Forget it."

"Damn it. He's up there because of me." Jasper says looking down as I could tell he began to become frustrated I walked over or more so crawled to Jasper and put my hand in his shoulder "No don't blame yourself, Bellamy is in there because he is Bellamy and it's what he does." Jasper nodded sadly.

I followed Raven as we went back to the door circuits "We lost Clarke. We can't lose Bellamy, too." Jasper continued to speak I turned around sharply "We are not losing Bellamy. Ok? I won't let it happen." Raven turned around to face us "Jasper, shut up. They are, like, right above your head."

And as if on cue we heard mumbles from above, "Good. I'll have to shoot through the floor. I just need to figure out where Murphy is." Jasper said as he got his rifle up and ready. I shook my head as it was too risky and he hasn't had a lot of practice with the gun "Bad idea." Raven stated and tapping her finger against a large canister as the contents sloshed around.

My eyes widen as the realization hit us all "Holy crap. There's tons of it." Raven whispered in astonishment "The engines fired late on the way down. We can make more bombs." Jasper spoke shocked I smirked as his words sunk in bombs meant fire and fire made me happy.

"Yeah. Put that on our to-do list. Rachel and I will take care of it, But from now on, no shooting, you got me?" Jasper nodded as Raven spoke.

I ducked as I heard a gunshot ring through but shook it off as we had a job to do, Raven and I worked as we tried to Hotwire the circuits from the wires to force the door open. "We need to do this now." Jasper rushed

"working as fast as we can. The wires for the door are mixed in with the ignition system. Sparking the wrong one would be bad." Raven whispered never faltering from her work.

Raven and I looked at one another as we finally found what we were looking for "Get outside and get ready to rush in, we got this." I spoke looking at Jasper who nodded and hurried back outside

Raven and I continued our work when Raven shrieked "Ah" she quickly covered her mouth after she shrieked. She shocked herself.

I rushed to her "You good?" She nodded "Yeah I've shocked myself tons of times just scared me Is all." I nodded my head and went to pull away but before I could I felt a sharp pain burn by my eyebrow as I fell back with a grunt.

I pulled my hand to my head and saw blood soaking my hand, I looked to raven who had been bleeding from her abdomen, I quickly rushed to her side and felt for a pulse.