PRESSURES OF PREPARING

Raven had stopped helping Jasper and I to work on walkie talkies so we could focus on two things at the same time, "You finished the walkies." Monty's voice spoke as he entered the tent.

"Hey. I'm sorry about before, really, and about your family." Raven apologized to him "Thanks. So all the hunters are back except Clarke and Finn." Monty informed us all, "Okay" Raven spoke as if she did not care.

"Raven, they were with another kid Myles. They all left camp together." Monty spoke quickly "All three of them are still out there?" Monty nodded.

"Yeah. We're going to look for them. Bring the walkies." And with that he quickly left the tent. Raven nodded for me to head out, I walked out and quickly found Bellamy "We heading out?" He looked up at my voice and smiled "Yeah, grab a gun you'll be with me."

I nodded as I quickly grabbed a rifle and met up with Bellamy at the gate, once everyone was assembled into pairs we headed off into the woods. I walked along side Bellamy rifles hot as we walked. Bellamy's walkie crackled "I thought you said you were heading west. Where are you?" Monty spoke.

Bellamy picked the walkie up "Just keep the moon to your left, and you'll find us."

Bellamy and I kept walking looking for any sign of Finn, Clarke, or Myles. "Is anyone else hearing this signal?" Monty spoke up through the radio. I took the radio from Bellamy's hand "Monty just focus on getting over to us." Bellamy nodded at me and smiled

"Just keep your eyes open." Raven spoke up through the walkie, "I think it's the same thing we heard in the black box." Bellamy sighed frustrated "Damn it, Monty, pay attention. Do you see anything?" He released the button on the walkie as we walked and waited for a response except we didn't get one. "Report!" Bellamy spoke again.

We stopped walking and stood by the walkie as we waited but never got a response, I heard Raven and Octavia speaking not far as Bellamy and I headed to their voices, when we arrived we saw Myles laying in the ground groaning in pain as an arrow stuck out of his thigh.

"Take it easy. We have to get him back to camp." Bellamy told us as we all nodded except for Raven "Bellamy, what about Clarke and Finn?" "Raven, I'm sorry." Bellamy told her she seemed to get it as she nodded "We need to make a stretcher."

Octavia and I set off to find things to make a stretcher as Raven stayed next to Myles and Bellamy spoke into the walkie to Monty "Monty, we're heading home. You copy?" When Bellamy didn't hear anything he spoke up again "Monty, can you hear me? Monty, Monty where the hell are you? Report."

Octavia and I quickly made the stretcher for Myles as Bellamy gently laid him on it the four of us picked up a corner and carried him back to camp, "still nothing from Monty." Bellamy shook his head as I sighed. Great we found one but lost another.

............................................................

Once back at camp we took Myles into the drop ship and gave him some water and wrapped a cloth around the arrow in hopes it would help with the bleeding, Octavia and I followed Bellamy outside the drop ship "What do we do now?" Bellamy turned to us "For now get some rest." Octavia nodded and headed off.

"Myles needs medical attention, Clarke being gone. What are we supposed to do with him?" Bellamy looked down at me considering he towered over me "Don't worry about that firefly go to my tent I'll be there shortly, I'll figure out something for Myles. He will be ok."

Usually I would put up a fight but I was so tired I smiled and nodded, I remembered I needed to tell Octavia so I walked into our tent "Hey Tavia, I'm sleeping in Bellamy's tent." She looked up from Lincoln's journal and smirked at me.