THE FIRST KISS

Bellamy threw down yet another cloth soaked with my blood "You shouldn't be bleeding this bad." Bellamy turned to look at the Grounder "Is this normal?" The grounder looked at Bellamy then to me and help eye contact as he shook his head no.

"You're going down and seeing Clarke, are you ok to walk?" Bellamy asked I nodded my head and walked down the hatch slowly.

"Clarke!"? Bellamy shouted once we made it down. Clarke looked at us wiping tears from her eyes "She won't stop bleeding, we've been through like 5 rags soaked in her blood." Clarke nodded and rushed to us examining the cut "We gave her and Octavia the antidote so whatever symptoms would be gone."

Clarke examined it closer and in better light, "Octavia cut you too deep it's bleeding so bad because it needs stitching." I sighed and sat in a chair "You got her?" Bellamy asked Clarke who nodded and sat down preparing to stitch up my arm once again. "Where are you going?" I asked Bellamy as he went to leave the drop ship.

"Going to see Octavia." Bellamy grumbled clearly mad that Clarke told him Octavia cut my arm too deep. "You have got to stop injuring your arm." Clarke said trying to distract me "Tell me about it." I sighed.

"He cares about you a lot." Clarke said beginning to stitch my arm up "Bellamy?" I ask Clarke nodded in response "Ever since we got here he has cared for you and Octavia" I nodded "Yeah Octavia is his sister and I'm her best friend. He kinda has too." I laughed.

Clarke laughed too "True, but when you and Octavia were missing he looked all over camp for you guys and when he couldn't find you guys. You could tell he was trying not to cry. And just now he cares for you and not because you're his sisters best friend. Besides I heard him call you firefly." I scoffed at that "Yeah whatever, princess."

"He says that to me because he knows it gets under my skin he calls you firefly in a calm and soft voice." Clarke said cutting the wire from my arm indicating she has finished stitching me up.

"Maybe he does." I say "He does, and I think you care for him the same way. You tried to get him to stop torturing the grounder. And by the look on his face he almost gave in." Clarke spoke honestly wrapping my arm up I nodded at her words thinking them over.

"Ok now you're all stitched up. Your wound from the panther is almost healed so that's good. Now don't cut your arm or anything else for a long while ok? Doctors orders." She laughed "I'll try my best, but keep those stitches on hand just in case."

I got up from the chair and walked out of the drop ship "Oh my god Ray! I am so sorry." Octavia ran up to me "Hey it's ok! You didn't know how deep you were cutting." Octavia nodded sadly "Still I am so sorry, do you forgive me?" She asked tears in her eyes I nodded and pulled her into a hug.

"I never blamed you. We are good." She nodded and ran off somewhere. Bellamy came over to me "What did Clarke say?" "Just that she cut too deep and that that's why it was bleeding so much. And that I am not to cut my arms up anymore." Bellamy nodded at my words.

"She is right you know, soon you'll have no arm to cut up." He spoke seriously but I laughed which caused him to give me a look that immediately made me stop laughing "I'm serious Rachel." Bellamy sighed and pulled me into his tent.

"I know ok, I didn't ask for a panther to scratch and bite me, I didn't ask to fall down a ravine and break my wrist and arm, and I didn't ask to be cut with a poisoned blade. Why does everyone think I get hurt on purpose!" I shouted I don't know why I was mad.

I guess everything that's happened has caught up to me, "I know you didn't do it on purpose. I know. But I can't lose you and neither can Octavia. Frankly none of us can ok." Bellamy said exhausted "Why are we even arguing?" I asked shrugging my shoulders aggressively "Because down here you're in danger." Bellamy said standing up.

"Everyone is in danger down here. What's your point?" I asked. "My point is you." Bellamy said "What about me?" Yelled annoyed, Bellamy opened his mouth to speak but shut it and looked at me a intense look in his eyes.

"No come on what about me?" I shouted again "Shut up." Bellamy shouted and storming up to me and pressing his lips to mine. I quickly kissed back and grabbing ahold of his face "Bellamy!" We heard the voice of Clarke shouting from outside the tent.

We pulled apart pressing our foreheads together "I'll be out in a minute!" He shouted so she could hear him "That's what I wanted to say but couldn't." He told me before slowly pulling away from me and heading out of the tent. Leaving me speechless. After a minute or two I left Bellamy's tent and went to go check on the grounder.

                  ...................................

"I'm so sorry. You saved my life and Rachel's and look-look at the things you can-I never wanted any of this to happen to you." I heard Octavia whisper to the grounder, they looked up as I reached the top Octavia sighing in relief.

"Thank god it's you, I thought Bellamy or one of his wanna be's just busted me." She laughed slightly. I walked over and grabbed a rag and started to help her wipe down the grounder and clean the dirt, sweat, and blood off of him. "Has Clarke been up to look at all this?" I asked pointing out his cuts and burns.

"Yeah! He pulled away from her so I took over." I nodded my head and continued to pay attention at my work in the grounder. "Thank you." I snapped my eyes up to look at the grounder. Just when Octavia and I were about to respond the hatch bursts open.

Drew walked in and looked to Octavia and I "Hey, he just say something?" "Nope" Octavia said throwing down her towel she used to clean the grounder up "You know your brother doesn't want you here, Octavia, let's go. You too Rachel." Drew said motioning for us to follow him.

We nodded. Octavia headed for the ladder and Drew follow down waiting a bit for me to follow him, I looked to the grounder "You're welcome! From me and Octavia." I said smiling sweetly he smiled back and I got to the hatch and closed it shut and follow after Drew out of the drop ship.