Six

"Dad" Bella brings River over, I'm sitting by the window and watch the entire thing "I want you to meet River Darken, River this is my father Charlie"

"Pleasure to meet you Chief Swan" holding his hand out, Charlie takes it. They have a firm handshake. "I wanted to properly introduce myself since Bella and I have been talking and texting for two weeks now. I would also like your permission to take Bella on a date tomorrow night, if that's alright with you?"

Dad looks to Bella, then back to River "so, River is it?" Scratching the back of his head "where do you plan to take Bella?"

"I was planning on surprising Bella" answering dads question vaguely "I don't want to spoil the surprise but it's best to dress formal and casual"

"River? Do you like football? Also what are your intentions with my daughter since your in college?"

"I love football, before my dad died me and him would watch the games" dad smiles, Edward never bothered to watch any games with dad. "And my intentions I want to be clear, I want to see where this whatever is between Bella and I goes. And I will gladly go as fast or as slow Bella wishes for us to go, she told me about her ex and I don't want to rush things like he did"

Looking to Bella "I like this one" nodding his head "alright if you want to go out tomorrow Bella I will allow it, but be home by nine"

"Bella?" Looking to River "would you like to go on a date tomorrow? Around 7:00?"

"I would like that" she smiles "oh and before I forget you remember my sister Beyla?"

"The woman who introduced us" smiling at me "it's always a pleasure to see you, how's classes this semester?"

"Good, thank you for answering" Bella and River go to the couch and talk until he had to go back to Seattle. When he leaves Charlie comes into the room.

"I'm glad your over Edward Bella" dad just stands there "but you have school tomorrow so get to bed" she heads upstairs, lately she's had her bedroom window locked so that Edward doesn't get in.
❄️
Bella's POV

Oh god, only a few hours till my date with River. I've just gotten out of the shower, I'm currently putting on some light makeup and have my hair down with some soft curls. Beyla is choosing my outfit. I just hope none of the Cullens ruin this date, since coming back I've kept my distance from them.

Edward looks at me like I'm his possession, Alice comes around and tries to talk to me but I keep my distance or say small things.

"Okay" Beyla holds up a purple dress when I enter my room "Nothing you had was right for first date material so I got one of my dresses, luckily we're the same size" handing the dress to me "go put on the dress, and with these" she also hands a pair of heels "no objections, go" she then leaves my room.

When I come out of my room, I have trouble walking but Beyla comes to my side to help me

When I come out of my room, I have trouble walking but Beyla comes to my side to help me. When the doorbell rings we hear Charlie get it, Beyla helps me down the stairs. Like prom but this time I'm going on a date and I'm not wearing a cast.

I see River holding a bouquet of flowers, when I'm right in front of him "wow" he looks at me "you look beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful" then looks to my shoes "no offense Bella but why wear heels, you've mentioned hating heels" I glare at my sister who is standing next to dad.

"I'm not letting my sister wear flats on a date" Beyla makes clear, dad laughs at Beyla. "What lovely flower" changing the subject "who are they for?"

"Their for you, I got you some lilies with other purple flowers since I know you like the color purple" handing me the flowers I smell them and smile.

"I'll find a vase for them" Beyla takes the flowers from me and walks away

"I'll find a vase for them" Beyla takes the flowers from me and walks away. Holding his arm out I take it.

"I'll have Bella home before nine Chief Swan" River promises, dad just nods his head.
❄️
Third Person POV

Alice is online looking through dresses when she has a vision.

Alice's Vision

"I can't wait to marry you" River says to Bella, Bella is on an unknown bed naked in a bunch of sheets with River staring down at her.

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Bella Darken" Bella looks no older than she does now look up at her fiancé, they both smile before kissing.

End of vision

"Alice?" Carlisle asks "what did you see?" When Alice was having her vision Edward saw and slammed his hands on the piano keys. Everyone confused as to what's going on.

"I saw Bella engaged" the others look confused "she was engaged to some human names River, she didn't look any older than she did now" the others look at Edward with pity.

"No" shaking his head "Bella is my mate" getting up "there's no way she'll be happy with this River" now Edward is making a plan to get rid of River and having Bella all to himself.
❄️
Beyla's POV

"How was your date?" Dad and I stayed up waiting for Bella as she comes home from her date with River.

"It was amazing" Bella smiles "we went on a picnic date, there were fairy lights all around, sparkling cider in champagne flutes, the food amazing. Chicken Caesar salad with some pasta" seeing how Bella is lighting up makes me happy "and after that he put some music on and we danced" going to dad she hugs him "thank you for letting me go on the date"

"Of course Bells" hugging her back "I'm just happy to see you happy"

Time Skip

"Alice had a vision" Bella comes into my room, I look up from where I was writing in my diary. "Something important is happening and we need to visit mom" sitting on my bed "the both of us" looking at me "so? How about it? What do you think about seeing mom?"

"Let's" smiling, I haven't seen mom in a long time and it'll be nice.