𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬

Downtown Manhattan

Downtown Manhattan.

Desmond still couldn't believe him and his guy were about to audition to be apart of the band, Sade. All of this was because of a mixtape he handed over. He knew it was good, they spent a lot of time creating it, but he never thought it would land them here. Though he was still second guessing all of this, he was more than grateful that the singer even thought the two of them were talented enough to work with her.

Two days after bumping into Stephaun and Quincy, they finally received a call to come in and audition.

Walking into the building, the two strolled up towards the front desk where the lady stood, going over important information. Noticing the boys coming up, she tried to keep a welcoming face, eyeballing their attire like they were some hoodlums who stepped into the wrong building.

"Hello, how can I help you two?" She asked nicely.

"We're here for an audition, to play with Sade.." Desmond told her. She pursed her lips and looked through some papers, looking for god knows what. Desi looked back at Gino and mouthed "This the right address?" He only nodded.

"Oh yes!" The lady spoke with a half smile "They are holding auditions here." She reminded herself, it seemed to them "Just sign your first and last names on these orange passes and head down to studio 12."

They gladly signed their names and stuck the orange passes on their clothing, leaving from the front quicker than they came in. Walking and turning down the long hallways with polished floors, they passed by plenty of rooms with people rehearsing.

Walking towards the double doors of studio 12, Gino glanced over at his buddy "Don't be so nervous bro." He said.

Desi furrowed his brows, he didn't even give off the idea of him being nervous "Nigga stop projecting." He said before cackling to himself.

Once they got inside, they've seen a decent amount of guys hanging around, probably auditioning for the band too. The guys who were already on stage were trying their best, but it wasn't looking too good for them.

"Here come the nigga with the attitude." Gino said, watching as Stephaun made his way over to the duo. Desi stifled his laugh as he got closer.

"Good y'all made it, y'all brought some instruments?" He asked the two and like always, Desmond and Gino glanced at each other, feeling like dumbasses "I'm just fucking with y'all, everything y'all need is already here."

"You almost had my ass there." Desi chuckled.

"I know and as y'all can see, hella motherfuckers came out to audition for the band. Y'all don't need to go up right away, so while we wait, lemme introduce y'all to the rest of the guys." He said before smoothly turning on his heels "What everybody don't know, is that Sade really looking for the two of y'all, but we'll let them have they fun." He said referring to the other guys who came to audition.