𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧 & 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧

"Wallah!" Desmond said as he placed the meal in front of Sade

"Wallah!" Desmond said as he placed the meal in front of Sade. Being that he stuck to his words, he didn't hesitate to start the morning off, cooking up a nice breakfast for the two. He had to work with what he could in her neck of the woods, since the food in this country was different. He didn't try too hard and figured pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausages would fill them up for the morning. It wasn't Sade's usual meal for breakfast, but Desmond knew damn well he wasn't going to enjoy sitting here with beans on his toast or some other kind of bizarre shit.

"This looks amazing." Sade complimented, as her mouth instantly watered once she set her eyes on the food.

"Thank you, I'm sure you'll enjoy this more than some black pudding, beans and tea." He joked, taking a dig at what she and the folks around here normally eat.

She giggled while digging into the food "Don't knock it until you try it, our food isn't disgusting at all."

Slowly shaking his head, Desi disagreed "Nah, it'll take some time before I even think about munching down on y'all dishes down here. I'll give the fish and chips they credit though, cause that's actually decent." He admitted, drowning his pancakes with butter and syrup.

Sade waved him off while playfully rolling her eyes, too busy enjoying the large portion of food on her plate to go on with who has the better meals. The two sat and ate their breakfast while listening to the music coming from the small radio on the counter. Sade figured the music would wake the two up completely as Desmond prepared breakfast, and it did being that he got it done a lot faster that way. All while repeatedly trying to pull Sade in for a small dance session every other minute.

"How'd you sleep last night?" She suddenly asked.

"Alright I guess, might've been better on a nice soft mattress though." He grinned, knowing that there was only one soft mattress in the apartment, and she didn't have any guest rooms.

Sade raised her brows and covered her mouth to laugh "Slow your roll now." She told him but continued to giggle at his words.

He did sleep in a stiff position being that the couch wasn't that spacious to begin with, but it beats sleeping on the hardwood floors instead. He was just grateful she let him stay here while visiting, because he didn't have any money to be splurging at a hotel somewhere in London.

After making out on her porch like teenagers, they came in to clean themselves off and relax. Staying up the whole night, the two roamed her fridge and cabinets before watching a movie on the couch, talking about any and everything while at it. Sade could remember dozing off right on the sofa, and Desmond took it upon himself to carry her to her room without waking her out of her nice slumber. He stood over her for a couple of seconds like a creep, watching her sleep peacefully, but soon separated himself from her bedroom and got situated on the couch.

He wouldn't have mind getting comfortable in the same bed as her, but he knew that would be pushing it. He wasn't going to overstep that boundary just because they locked lips.