𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟

The next morning

The next morning.

"So what are we going to do?" Sade's manager asked, eyeballing the singer who continued getting her things together.

"About what?"

"You know what, the incident last night. These two already entered the band and their already stirring up trouble, we cannot have that."

Sade sighed, taking a seat on the edge of the bed "What do you think I should do? Kick them out of the band already?"

"I assume that would've been the case, being that you were pissed about it last night. Neither of those boys even had the decency to apologize for their behavior either." She pointed out.

"How do you know I was pissed? I never even said a word."

"You didn't have to Sade, it was written all over your face."

Rubbing her temples, Sade groaned in annoyance. It was the crack of dawn and the last thing she wanted right now was her manager yapping in her ear about the foolishness that went down last night. She know what the guys pulled, and they themselves are already nervous about the outcome, but she still didn't know what to do.

To be honest, it wasn't that serious to her. Sade still feels that it was unacceptable and that the guys knew better at their big age, but trying to kick them outta the band already wasn't the brightest idea. Also, it would be impossible to find a drummer and guitarist overnight.

Meanwhile, the guys were in their room having the same damn conversation.

"Look, I think she expecting us to come to her and admit that we fucked up last night." Gino said.

Desmond sighed, still laying down though they should be getting ready "What you mean admit? It ain't like we hiding anything, our ass got caught and it is what it is."

"I know that nigga, but you know how this shit go. Nine times out of ten she waiting for us to step up and take accountability, we technically dragged her into it being that we apart of her band. The first thing that receptionist did last night was go and find Sade." Gino reminded his friend.

In his head, he felt the incident from last night would bring bad attention to the band. They were reclusive as hell. The situation is still petty as hell to him, but he knew how the music business worked. Everyone is looking for a story.

"Honestly bro, I don't even think she that worked up about it. You really think a minor ass situation like that still got her heated? If so, she's definitely overreacting." He said like it was nothing.

Desi never had a problem with apologizing or taking accountability for his actions. The situation wasn't that big of a deal to him though, they were the ones who got caught and let off with a warning. It's not like the media is outside slandering Sade's name.