Taken- Chapter 12

Nathan--------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood there, slack-jawed. In the six years I'd known Nolan, He had never gotten that angry. I had also never heard the real story behind his moodiness. My course of action was pretty clear from that point, I had some consoling to do. First, Nolan. A crazy pissed person is a lot more dangerous than a sobbing one. I started walking out of the cell block.

"Hey! What are you going to do with me?" Called out a voice behind me. I whirled around on my heels and said, "You're at the bottom of my list. Keep your shirt on, I'll be back." Then walked away towards his quarters.

Aimée------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat sobbing on the edge of the bed. I didn't want any of this. I didn't want the blame unnecessarily put on me. I didn't want or like people being mad at me. Hell, I don't even want to be here. I want to be back at home. Real home, where people didn't kidnap you for political reasons or some other excuse. Where you're treated as an equal, not just some pawn. I wanted my old parents. They cared. I knew and they knew that we weren't the most well off, but some of the best times I remember were us making do with what we had. I wanted to go back so bad, it was painful. but I knew I couldn't, and I depressed me. No one would remember who I was, or anything about me. Then I came to a sudden conclusion; I didn't belong anywhere. I didn't have a real home anymore. I flopped down on the mattress and cried until I couldn't anymore.

Nolan---------------------------------------------------------------

I knew what I had to do. The person responsible for the murder of the only thing that kept me gronded was on that ship with me. I couldn't let them get away with it. It was too great. I never knew my mother, and to take away the only other rock I had was more than just plain cruel, it was base and evil. They would pay for the pain they had caused me. I stalked to my bookshelf and pulled out The Count of Monte Cristo. Page 42 was the beginning of the indent needed in the book to store my weapon of choice. I smiled crookedly; no one ever thinks to use such cliché hiding spots. I grasped the metal in my hand, it felt cool and like swift justice. I advanced towards the door.

The meters between my quarters and the traitor's quickly melted away. Soon I was 15.9 decimeters from her door. I slid in silently, and looked around. No one was around except her, lying face-down on the bed, sobbing quietly. I smirked, those would be the last breaths she would probably take. I shook my head internally, the 'probably' wasn't necessary; she would pay today. Stalking to the bed, I cocked the gun. Wincing at the noise, I slowly raised my arm and aimed for the head. Suddenly she turned her head, with the most pathetic and scared look plastered on her face. I pulled the trigger and that was the last look she would ever give anyone again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

April Fools. No one's dead! ;)

Lol ok so the first two POV's are real, last one is a total prank. Hope you enjoyed! :D