Taken- Chapter 8

After slamming my hand on the intercom button for back up, I beamed the whole group up, attackers and all. I had to override the system (glad Nolan taught me how) to make the system let me get the whole group up. It wouldn't accept the other 3 assholes. The whole group appeared in a bright flash, and they continued fighting on the pad until a genius noticed they weren't in the middle of a desert anymore.

"Hey! Where are we?" The bright one asked.

The other two stopped and looked around for a fraction of a second, leaving the guys just enough time to slide in a haymaker. The prodigy turned around to the sound of bodies thumping onto the ground, and Nathan knocked him out cold.

"Idiots. Let's drag them to the cells." Nolan said.

"Brilliant! I was just going to have them stay in your room, but I like that plan better," Nathan added to the conversation. Not that his "funny comments" were really needed at that point.

One smirk from Nolan and we set off to the cells, dragging our prisoners behind us. I lost the rock-paper-scissors game, so the elephantine one was mine to haul down the hall (no pun intended).

"God, this thug weighs a ton!" I said through gritted teeth.

"That sucks, but you didn't have to choose paper." Nathan retorted. The hall was, of course, impossibly long. And we had to hurry, they were.t drugged and could've  woken up at any moment.

We drug the captors-turned-captives behind us for a little while. Finally, we reached a door that read "Cells 1-15" and went into the room. The cells weren't as nice as mine. Not that I wanted them to be, though. Nolan fingered around in his pocket for a key, eventually found it, and unlocked the door so we could throw the prisoners in.

"Well!" Nolan said after the last door clanged shut.

"That was tiring! Farlied sheges, any one? I'll even grill 'em!"

"Sure! So long as you don't repeat last time's accident," Nathan replied, enthusiastically.

"What is going on with him?" I asked.

"I don't know, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Especially if it bears farlied sheges." Nathan replied, out of the side of his mouth.

----------------------------

Short? Yes.

On time? No. By a hair.

And I'm sorry. Truly I am. Lately, I've just not felt in the mood to continue writing, with all the haters and homework and sleep deprivation. Please tell me what you think about it, j'adore les commentaires!

Thanks for reading. :)

-Fleur