2

Some People Just Want to Watch The World Burn</3

</3

I was walking around the school looking for Hope to see if she's okay. I heard about how upset she was from Alaric and the counselor and they wanted me to check up on her. I walked outside and see Hope waiting for Alaric I'm assuming. "Hey, Hope." I say and she turns around. "Hey, Amara." She says with a tight smile. "I just wanted to make sure your okay." I say stepping in front of her. "I'm fine. I just want to help Mr. Saltzman find Landon. It's all my fault and I need to help make it right." Hope said and I shake my head. "Hope it's not your fault." I say but she shakes her head.

"Yes it is. I should've never have trusted him. If-" I cut her off and grabbed her hands. "Don't blame yourself, Hope. He's the one who lied and stole not you." I say and she gives me a soft smile. I looked over her shoulder at Rafael who had his arms crossed and was glaring at the back of Hope's head. "What's Rafael doing here?" I asked. She looked over her shoulder seeing Raf before looking back up at me. "Nothing. Just trying to convince me Landon isn't a lair." She rolled her eyes and I chuckle. "Well good luck and remember it's not your fault." I said and pull her in a hug. "Thanks mar." She said squeezing her arms around my waist, butterflies filled my body as we pull away and I watch her walk back towards Raf.

-

After I talked to Hope i met up with the twins so we could walk to class together. "Dad loves Hope more than us."Lizzie said. "You're being melodramatic, okay? He's missing one game." Josie says. "Josie right it's only one game." I say then linking my arm with Lizzie. "First the game then our weddings." Lizzie said and both Josie and I roll our eyes.

"This game is an opportunity. We can show him how seriously we're taking this. By making sure that our secret stays protected out there on the field. Today, we will lose even more epically than we normally do." Lizzie said. "Win by losing." Josie says. "That's the spirit."I say and Josie starts to smile brightly. "There's someone we need to recruit to our island of misfit toys. Tall, hot and handsome." Lizzie says. "Rafael?" Josie asked. "I am totally thinking tight end." Lizzie says with a goofy smile on her face.

"I just saw him." Penelope says from behind us. All our smiles dropped as we turn around to face the demon. "Yeah, sorry, Raf's not gonna be at the game. He hopped the Hope train out of town. Just like your dad." Penelope say with a smirk before looking back down at her book. "You're a real bitch, Penelope. No wonder you can't keep a girlfriend or a friend for that matter." I said and smirked when I seen I've hit a nerve. I grabbed the twins hands and pulled them along.

-

The Game was ending and the teams were saying "good game" to each other while I stayed on the side line with the cheerleaders. Watching them play this game was the most stressful I've been all year. In the middle of the game Lizzie and the team decides that they wanted to win and use their supernatural abilities as an advantage but Josie wasn't okay with the plan so she sabotage the game. Lizzie was pissed no the less but I know the twins can work it out. "Good game." I hear Josie say.

"Suck it loser." Dana says and Lizzie punched her. "Not now, Dana." Lizzie says. "Oh shit."I gasp and run over. Dana try's to hit Lizzie back but I grabbed Dana by the arm and turn her around and slap her in the face, that's when both teams and cheerleaders started to fight. "Your dad is going to kill us!" I shouted over the crowd as I dragged Lizzie off the field.

-

After the coaches finally broke up the fight we were sent to our room and no one has said much about it but I know tomorrow Mr. Saltzman is going to be so mad. I walked out my bathroom with my a robe on and I was drying my wet hair with my towel when Hope walked in. "H-hey." She says and I looked up. "Oh hey, hope. How was finding Landon?" I asked and she looks sadly at the floor and I could see tear in her eyes. "Not good." She said and I walked over and pulled her into a hug.

She started to cry making me lead us to my bed and let her cry on my shoulder. "It's going to be okay." I say rubbing her shoulder. "I trusted him. Why is it when I care about some they either leave or they're lairs that I shouldn't have trusted in the first place." She cried and I pick up her head by her chin to make her look at me. "Not everyone. I will never leave you or betray your, Hope Mikaelson." I said and she smiled sadly at me as I kissed her forehead softly. I convinced her to sleep in my room tonight and we feel asleep next to each other.

Tiktok: mywattpadworld11