4

We're Being Punked, Pedro

</3

We continue to pick up trash around the park making small talk, it was nice that they were getting along. I hear Josie groan so I turned my head towards her. "Everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I just think that's making me a little nauseous." Josie says and we look over our shoulder and see MG and Dana kissing and I gag. "Didn't see that coming." Hope said and I shake my head. "Honestly boys go for anything easy with boobs and That's why I like don't like guys." I say and both girls smile. "It's simple math. Mg has the hormones of a teenager and the impulse control of a preschooler." Josie says and we laugh.

"He also always goes for the wrong kind of girls." I say and Josie nods. "Given my last crush, I can't judge." Hope say and we start to walk away from Mg and Dana. "Well, my last crush was actually Satan incarnate. That is, I guess unless you count.." Josie says. "Who?" Hope and I asked. "Never mind. It really doesn't matter anymore. Lizzie has dibs." Josie says. "Dibs? On Rafael?" I asked and she nods. "She always calls dibs. When is it going to be your turn?" Hope asked. "She has a point, Jo." I said. "It just is what it is." Josie sighs. "Right, well , that doesn't really make it right." Hope says and I agreed.

I love Lizzie and I know she might be hurt at first but if Rafael makes Josie happy I know she'll get over it. "You deserve to be happy too." I say. Then Josie stops making Hope and I stop as well. "Your dad knows I used black magic. That's why I'm in trouble. Don't worry, I didn't tell him that you helped me with the spell."Hope says and My eyes widen. "You did what? And no one told me?!" I asked throwing my arms up. "Sorry, We didn't want to get you in trouble." Josie says and Hope nods. "Fine, I'll forgive you this once." I said uncross my arms and they giggled. "And Landon and Rafael took off together.

Landon told me he didn't know why he stole the knife. But then he lied about having it. So I don't know what to believe. Then he wrote me a letter that was... I don't know sweet." She says and I rolled my eyes, I'm so sick of hearing about Landon. "Lizzie's... sensitive. Our mom is going on this really long recruitment mission recently. That's why she's extra testy. She just really misses her." Josie says and I grab her hand and start rubbing circles over her hand. " I know the feeling." Hope says and we start walking again.

"I remember how your mom used to come by the school. We all use to say how beautiful she was." Josie says. "She was." Hope said. "My mom told me all about your family and how much she loved your parents and the fun things she seen in New Orleans." I said and Hope smiles. "We really should have sent you flowers or something." Josie said. "You did. You're dad signed your names. It was obvious." Hope says with a tight smile. "Okay. We definitely deserve a little bit of poking."Josie laughs a bit.

"I wonder where the boys are right now." I say and Hope stops making the two of us stop once again."There's this spell that my Aunt Freya taught me. It's kind of like a full immersion video chat." Hope says. "Okay but don't we need something of Landon's to.." Josie says before Hope pulls out the letter Landon has given her. "It's that the letter?" Josie asked. "You can't tell your dad. They don't teach this at school." Hope says. "This is the kind of secret that I can get behind." Josie says and then both girls look at me.