∆Her love is my light∆ (pt2)

Dark Choco Cookie x Fem!Lazy!Reader (angst & fluff)
Y/CN = Your Cookie Name
(If you haven't seen the first part I (it's at bagel_wallfixer for any new readers) suggest you go check it out thank you do not question the video)

Y/CN POV - The past:

The people [to be more specific, the girls] were definitely right, the prince is a very nice person though it's quite strange why he would come here of all places, but I won't question it. He probably had his reasons and right now I need one to not clean up the café.... I have none. Welp, better get cleaning.

Timeskip 3 hours (lazy reader dude)~

Finally! I finished cleaning up the café. It was a weekend and I'm only open until 2 in the afternoon so the prince was lucky to catch the café open... Wait what? Did I just say he was lucky? Haha Y/CN you're pretty funny sometimes, oh well time to take my well deserved break... Without doing the dishes. My house is basically on top of my café since I'm basically too afraid to lose my delicious pastries (it's a really big Café dude, that's how successful you are). I took two muffins, some biscuits, [insert coffee/tea of choice] and went upstairs.

I walked to my living room and went to my couch, grabbed the TV remote and turned the TV on. Seems like there wasn't really anything and since there was heavy snowfall I decided to put some quiet relaxing [Lo-Fi] music. I ate my two muffins and drank my [insert coffee/tea of choice]. After I finished my muffins I decided to eat my biscuits and since it's heavy snowfall and mom lives really far from me, I decided to call her.
Y = You
M = Mom

Y - "Hello?"
M - "Y/N, I was just about to call you!"
Y - "You were?"
M - "Did you even see the weather? I was gonna check if you were okay!"
Y - "That's also why I called you!"
M - "Really? What a coincidence! Anyways how are you doing during this heavy snow?"
Y - "Eh, cold but pretty much same old same old, you?"
M - "Pretty much the same oh, did you save me some pastries?"
Y - "Yes mom, I did."
M - "Good because I need to find out how you make these things."
Y - "Are you going to steal my recipe and make an even more popular café than me?!"
M - "Ugh child how could you accuse me of such a thing!"
Y - "Oh! Sorry mom I have to go, someone's at the door."
M - "Alright than see you hunny."

I hung up the phone and went downstairs to see who could be here. "Who could be here in such heavy snow?" I asked myself and opened the door. "Me actually." It was Dark Choco Cookie? "Dark Choco Cookie? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I really liked y- I mean I really like your pastries and wanted to ask you if you would maybe wanna become one of the royal chefs?" He asked with a Little uncertainty in his voice. "Uhm sure, why not? I've been meaning to try making some new stuff and this is a great opportunity." I replied.

His eyes widened as if he was expecting me to say no. "Really?" "Yeah why not, I don't really see anything wrong as long as I get days off at weekends and as long as you'll be able to put up with my very lazy personality." I replied. "Excellent! So when do you wanna start?" He asked. "Well since it's snowing hard and will probably be snowing for a while, why not tomorrow?" I asked and he agreed without a second thought.