》¤Love in the darkness¤《

Dark Enchantress Cookie x Fem!Reader [smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] (Yes that's a photo I found on Google no idk the creator but that's what she looks like in my hc)
Y/CN = Your Cookie Name
C/CN = Child Cookie Name
C/SPA = Child Special Attack Name
Tw: SE-

Y/CN POV:

Sometimes I think I can outsmart Dark Enchantress Cookie, but than she reminds me that she's in charge, not me. "MMPH!~" I tried moaning but it was muffled by Dark Enchantress' magic. "Haha, oh my dear Y/CN did you really think you'd be able to outsmart me?" She cooed. "No but- AH!~" "No no dear, you don't talk unless I allow you to talk, much less make any noise." She said letting her magic roam both inside and out of me.

"M.. More.... P-please.~" "Oh? What's this? You begging for more? Y/CN you most certainly aren't like this when we... Have this moment.~" She teased. "Ha... Ha, well I can be submissive when I want.~" I replied. "Well than you're gonna have to do a little better than that dear, so go on. Beg." She said. "P-please... please more... I need you.~" I did as she said. "Good." She smirked. She weakened me enough so I couldn't move and allowed her magic to do the rest.

Dark Enchantress Cookie POV:

She tried to squirm but the poor thing couldn't. "AUGH!~" Her screams are the best thing when it comes to fornication. "Oh! UGH!~" "That's the scream I wanted to hear.~" "AaH!~" "Yes, scream for me until you can't." I said amused by her attempts to move. She was getting tired and was letting out breathly moans. "Hm, I think I've had my fun. You can take a break, I'll be back for the second time in an hour."

~ a little about 10 years later ~

"Mothers look!" Y/CN and I turned around. Our child was showing us a new magic skill (s)he had developed. "C/SPA!" (S)he threw up both arms and three trident and five small spears rained down. "Good job C/N!" Y/CN clapped. "11 years old and powerful enough to defeat a whole group of cake hounds and the best cookie warriors. You will make a fine ruler for Earthbread." I said proudly. "Pomegranate Cookie, be sure to perfect C/CN's skills." "Yes master." She bowed and took C/CN to the training grounds. "Well... We could do a little something while they're gone... Lily.~" Y/CN whispered into my ear(?).

"Don't test your luck Y/CN, you know what happens when you try it..." I replied 'sternly'. "Hehe this time I'm prepared."

A few minutes later~

Y/CN POV:

"Urgh!~" "Well well Lily, who has the upper hand now?" I playfully mocked. "D-don't think I-Ill forget this- AH!~" I cut her off by using some of my magic. "No no Lily, you listen to me now or at least for the time being." I said and moved my fingers making her squirm and moan more. Oh how I love being the dominant one. "Ah... Ah...! UGH!~"

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
》A/N《
I kinda wanna make a pt 2 now :> also this was requested by GyomeiSimp