□I'm the better parent●

Adventurer Cookie X Fem!Reader [Fluff ◇]
Y/CN = Your Cookie Name
C/CN = Child Cookie Name
I'm basing this plot off my adven c. X fem!reader smut while the rest is what the person told me. (Adventurer Cookie is like 30 and you're 27, enjoyyy) and don't ask why i put that video, I like it ok?

Adventurer Cookie POV:

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard one of them cry. God it's 2:10 A.M . "Y/CN dear, one of them is awake." "Ngh... Again?" She asked drowsily. "Yep." I replied. "You go do it..." She said putting her pillow on her head. "I went last time now it's your turn." I said turning to face her. "Fine..." She sighed heavily and got up. I quickly fell asleep after she left the room.

Y/CN POV:

"I'm coming I'm coming, jeez." I mumbled walking into the room of my quadruplets. I approached the crying child (WAS THAT THE BITE OF 87-) and realised it was C/CN again. "Why can't you be quiet like your brothers/sisters?" I said picking him/her up. I tried lulling him/her to sleep but nothing worked. "Oh god, here we go again." I sighed heavily putting C/CN back in his/her crib and went to go wake up Adventurer. Coincidentally he entered the room. "How did you-" "He/She didn't stop crying so assumed you needed help." I hummed confirming he was correct. "Watch and learn." He smirked while I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Every good rhyme starts with once upon a time. Long ago, far away, centuries before (y)our day." He started to sing. I never knew he could sing.

"Humans lived monsters roamed. Both shared Earth and sky as home. Yet this peace came undone. War was waged and humans won." I know this nursery rhyme. The nursery made its way to Earthbread after the stories of the world outside Earthbread.

"Forced below, monsters fell. Humans trapped them with a spell. Listen children to my words: Ebott will eat you beware the curse!"

"Monster teeth go clack, clack, clack... If you climb the mountain you won't come back!"

"Human child, human child won't turn around. Human child, human- child oops they fell down! Human child, human child look out below... Down underground where the monsters go." It was working so well too, he's/she's already asleep.

"Oops, dropped your heart... Be careful in the dark. Someone might take it, break it apart. Trouble on the left... Trouble on the right... Will you spare them, run, or fight?" Although it's somehow mildly dark, its also very calming at the same time.

"Oops, dropped your heart... be careful in the dark. Someone might take it, break it apart. Trouble on the left... Trouble on the right... Wil you spare them, run, or fight?" He finished the rhyme and he/she was already asleep. "That's how you put a child to sleep." He whispered to me and carefully set him/her in his/her crib. "I'll use a better rhyme next time." I whispered and he chuckled. "Alright whatever you say dear." He said kissing my forehead.

We went to the room and shortly fell asleep after.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
{A/N}
Bro for some reason my one shot glitched out and literally published unfinished (basically it got published when it wasn't even completed yet) so again, this was requested by Fandomlove56, here you are (again)