One.

Flowers? I see, red roses. Thorns, dripping in a beautiful liquid. The crimson liquid. The field was littered with bodies. All of them impaled with the roses. As one body fell, a white rose was plunged into its chest. The body, now pale, went lifeless. The once white rose seeped and oozed with the liquid. A man, bubblegum colored hair stood at the middle. His blood red cape fluttered in the wind.

"I warned you to stay away. He made me do it. I didn't want to."
The man said as he kneeled towards the body, now dissipating into the purple haze. The small horns poked out through the brown hair, blood poured out of the males mouth.

"I'm so sorry Tubbo. It was all his fault." His voice shook with an unknown fear. He turned to me, the pig mask cracked and decorated with blood.

"You need to stay away."

____________________________________________

Sorry this was on like a hundred words I just wanted to supply you with something, and I will update the next draft as soon as possible. I literally have it in my drafts rn. Also I now have a journal that I use for writing one shot ideas, and I have two. I will try and update all three whenever, just give me time.
Song rec: Ain't Shit by Doja Cat
THATS NOT CHEATIN IF I WASNT WITH YO ASS
anyways

And also, if you want to give me one shot ideas, just lmk and I will try to do it!

Go check out
KatelynnInnit !!!!

-AUTHOR