Seven.

This book doesn't really follow the lore, it's more of an au.

Phil pov
I walk into the corridor, and lean my head against the wall. I'm fucking exhausted. Techno is on edge, Tommy won't shut up, Wilbur is just being Wilbur, and y/n is injured as fuck, and the reason for techno being on edge! I drag my hands down my face. I hear faint voices from down the hall, where I know y/n and techno are. I walk away from my spot and continue down the hall.

Techno pov:

i think y/n is mad at me. Or well, he hates me. and i mean, i know why. Im the reason his family is dead. I just wish I could tell him i wasn't in control. It wasn't my fault. But he would probably still hate me. I get why. I open up my transmitter and and tap a message to Karl and Ranboo.
"I need help with something. Do you mind if we all meet up at Karls?"

I watch the signal go through and immediately get a message back from Karl.

"Fine with me! I need the company!"

Ranboo took slightly longer than karl but replied with mostly the same thing. We all agree as to meet up tomorrow so I walked to my storage room and packed my weapons, food and clothes for the trip. It would take about a day to get there anyways, so I grabbed the rest of my things quickly and headed for my room. I almost opened the door when I realized y/n was probably in there already. I knocked and heard a faint "come in."

I opened the door and saw y/n yet again perched on the little windowsill.
Not wanting to make the upcoming conversation awkward, I decided to enter it with small talk.

"You really like that seat, huh?"
Wow, that was the dryest conversation start ever. I didn't mean to sound completely satire.

"Yeah." He responded, matching my tone exactly. My fault.

"Listen uh, we need to go somewhere for a bit. Only about two days. But, it's a day away. And we need to be there by tomorrow. So, uh-"

"We need to leave now?" He asked, turning around.

"Yeah."

He rolled his eyes before asking,
"Where are we going?"
Shit, what do I tell him? We're going to my friends house to sort out our problems like therapy? Well, that's not really what's happening but that's what it feels like.

"We are going to- somewhere, special?" I said, avoiding his intense eye contact.

"Wow, real smooth. If you wanted to take me on a date you should've said so." He responded, not even pausing for a second for his comeback.

"What- a date? No- that's not- I'm not-" I started, but couldn't finish my thought. Why was I so flustered at the idea?

"Well I don't own shit so I guess I'm ready." He grabbed his pack and slung it over his shoulder. He winced as it hit his side but was quick to cover his reaction. He rolled his eyes and passed me on the way out the door.
Yup. It's official, he hates me.

————————
Y/ns brother

I'm here. In Sucâre town, so where to next? I could always ask the locals around here. I pass by a house that has a big red 'x' painted on it. I walk to the vendor across from it and ask what happened.

"Some broad came running out of that house, and I'm guessing her boyfriend went to go investigate. I don't who she is or who the guy was, but he was fiiiiiine~." She said, with a heavy accent and a bit of a suggestive tone.

"Do you remember what he looked like?" I asked her, hoping she remembered.

"Yeah yeah, he was um, about this tall, brown hair, olive skin tone, hazel eyes. He went into the house after the broad came out. She ran to him so I guessed they knew eachother. Maybe not, but after he went in he chased some guy in a cape across the town."
Well, that was more information than I expected.

"Which way did he go?"
She looked me up and down before sucking her teeth and replying.

"That way," she pointed. "He chased after the fellow that way. Now I didn't see it, so you didn't here it from me. But, apearantly they kind of fought, and one ended up knocking out the other. Then, he carried him to his horse and went on his merry way! Can you believe that?" She scoffed, flailing her hand for a second before lowering it.

"Yeah, crazy- uhm- is there anywhere to get a horse around here?" I asked, hoping for transportation because my legs were killing me.

She looked me up and down again before answering the question.

"Yeah, down the road, to the right. But if you go there, you might as well be broke. They charge as much for a horse as I would a diamond."

"Well, money isn't an issue right now." I said, a smile hinting it's way onto my face.

_____
Enjoy you day/evening/night/morning

Make sure to get sleep- (which is exactly what I'm not doing rn)