Twelve.

WE ARE ALMOST AT THE ENDDDDD~

YAHOOOOOOOO

Y/n pov.

I can't believe he tried to manipulate me. And I thought he was being nice. I almost thought something could have happened. Something nice.
But, it was too good to be true. I couldn't face Schlatt like this. I ran around the side of the house, and into the woods, out of his view. I sat on the ground and wiped my reddened face on my sleeve. My sleeve moistened from the tears coming from my eyes. I continued to sob, not being able to control the noise that scratched at my throat. Why was it affecting me like this? I only knew him for about almost a month, but... it still hurt. I had always been feared by the people in the town near my home. I had never had any friends. Not since before the incident. The only person to care for me after that was my brother. But i can't just believe that he would do such a thing to our own family. He wouldn't. Only a demon would do that. Murder their own family for a stupid secret heirloom. Huh.

...
Secret?
Family?
Heirloom?

...

Secret family heirloom. Weird. How would any their know about something passed down by my family, and our own protected magical bloodline?
?
oh.
Oh.

The only people who know who are still even alive were me, my mom, our brother Tubbo, schlatt, and our sister.

So...

But he didn't. There's no way. He wouldn't do that.

Technoblade was lying.

I heard footsteps crunch from behind me and I immediately assumed an attack stance. I wiped my eyes to rid them from blurriness, but it wasn't a mob. It was Wilbur. He looked concerned.

"I heard some noises. And came to check it out. Are you ok?" He asked, slowly inching forward, noticing the dagger in my hand. I slowly put in back in its sheath, still wary of him. He was related to Technoblade after all. Who knows what they could be scheming together.

"Were you crying?" He said in a soothing voice, though you could still hear the worry in his voice. He still inched closer, and I stood still. I didn't know what I wanted to do. If I wanted to run. To hide. To stab something, or someone. Or if I wanted to walk into his arms and cry.

"No. I'm fine" I said, not bothering to look in his eyes, knowing he'd see right through my lies. He probably already has.

He walked closer and closer, till he could wrap his arms around me. And he did. He pulled me into a tight hug, his arms wrapped around my shoulders. I stood there at first, but I couldn't do it anymore. I gave in, and put my arms around his. I buried my face into his shoulder, and just let myself go. I cried into his shirt, regretting doing so because we would obviously have to talk about it later. Just not right now at least. He didn't say anything. He didn't insult me, or pull away. He just moved one hand to my upper back and the other one patted my head. It felt good to let it out, and to have somebody else comfort me. I cried and cried, sobbing loudly enough to startle any nearby creatures, but he didn't care. All he knew was that right now I needed someone. And he held me in his arms, as the person I needed should do.

DUDE OMFG I HAVE TO PEE SO BAD RN IM LITTERALLY SPEED TYPING BUT MY SISTER IS TAKING A SHOWER BUT I HAVE TO PEE AND OMFG

Update- I went to the bathroom 🥰