Eleven.

"Technoblade are you ok?" Y/n asked, snapping me out of my day dream. I hadn't noticed the tears welling in my eyes.

"Uh yeah- no, yeah I'm ok." I quickly wiped my face with my sleeve to get rid of the wetness in my eyes. I look up to be greeted with an evil smirk from Schlatt. What is he playing at?
I knew Schlatt had a family, all those years ago. I just assumed that he was providing for them. But- but why would he hire someone to steal from his family? And then murder them! None of this makes any sense.
Y/n continued to look at me with a concerned look, but I just decided to stare ahead. Soon enough, a giant wooden house with a series of tracks and farms surrounding it.

"We're here." I said, dismounting my steed and putting his reins into an empty spot in the stable.  Y/n and Schlatt followed my actions.

"Where are we?" Y/n said, finally wanting to know.

"We are at Phil's house. Kristen went on a small trip with Tommy and Wilbur, so it's just him. Schlatt looked at me, almost as if he was frightened by something I was planning, but I couldn't tell him there was no plan.

"I- I think I'll just wait out here." Schlatt said, awkwardly standing next to his horse and looking at the floor. Good. He won't be able to distract us. I have to warn Y/n, but... how would he react?

Everybody wants to rule the world...
Damn, those song lyrics really don't lie. Schlatt didn't even stop at murdering his own family for power.

I quickly grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged him inside before he decided to question Schlatt. As soon as the door closed I released his hand and gave a sigh of relief.

"Why'd you drag me away?" Y/n seemed confused, and had a right to be so.

"Listen. Schlatt is- he's- you can't be around him." I tried to say, but I couldn't find the words.

"I can't be around my brother? Why not?" He said, his annoyance with me probably reaching its peak at this point.

"I-it's him. Schlatt. He was the one that made me do the job. He was the one that hired me to steal, and threatened me to murder you in cold blood." I shivered thinking about that day.

Y/n's hazel-green eyes widened at the thought of his own brother being capable of such a thing.

"He... I- he would never do that! What are you talking about?" He whispered, as if he thought Schlatt could hear us from the other side of the wall.

"Yes he would! He did! I told you I was never behind this! I didn't do it. He did. It was all him." Y/n looked to the ground and tears started to form in his eyes.

"You know, I thought you were actually starting to be nice. I mean, you rescued me when I was about to bleed out, you helped me out and even got other people important to you involved, without ever thinking I would go after you or them. But I see now what you were doing, you were just looking for an excuse to tear me apart from the inside. I can't believe after this you would even try." He scoffed and looked at me, sadness reflecting across his face as tears spilled from his eyes.

"I'm leaving with Schlatt. Goodbye, Technoblade."

The door closed behind him, and I stood there. I couldn't move.
He just... left?