~Thank you~

A/N: SORRY NOT A CHAPTER BUT A LONG THANK YOU BC I NEED TO WRITE OUT A LONG ONE TO THANK YOU ALL~

Hello!!!

First of all I am sorry I won't be able to afford anyone's therapy bills because of this book BUT i can send a big warm hug and a soft pat on the head as comfort!! 

But in all seriousness thank you so so so so so much for reading, voting, commenting, supporting, loving, and everything in between with this story. 

I have been dreaming of writing this story for years and I am so happy to see so many people love this story just as much as I do. I have gotten so many kind and sweet words on how this story changed people, made them feel the emotions of the characters, and inspired some to pick up writing.  It is absolutely crazy and so heartwarming to see and read those comments and messages from you all!  

Thank you all so so much to my very first readers who have been there since the first day I posted this story, to my current readers who have been absolutely amazing with support and love, and to my future readers who I hope will enjoy Red Moon just as much as those who have read.

I'd also like to give a very special thank you to my amazing best friend (you know who you are)  for being my absolute rock during this entire process!  From plotting, to writing, to critique, crying over everything, and overall being there for me when I felt like this story was a failure.  I love you bestie <3

I couldn't have done this without you all <3

Although the story ended, this will not be the last you see of me ;) 

I have two works that should be getting posted soon!  

One is currently in a contest and I cannot reveal the title or any details yet but stay tuned it will be posted shortly! 

The second one will be a nice breath of fresh air and i promise no one will die in that one! 

Whats the new fic about???

Can't say I want to keep it a secret for now but heres the title to tease it ;)

Thin Ice

To stay up-to date on publishing of new stories feel free to follow me on here, AO3: keepmeinmind, and on twt: holyquokka !!

Thank you so much my angels <3 

~keepmeinmind96~