Welcome back to BrookHaven

Mia

Monday 6:30 am

My alarm went off as I hopped up and went to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and then washing my face I went back in my room. Picking up my uniform I sighed. Oh my god this ugly ass uniform.

After getting dressed I took my scarf off and did my makeup. Going downstairs I fixed a bowl of cereal and hurried to school. Pulling in the parking lot I grabbed my things.

Walking up to the entrance I walked to my assigned locker. Putting up my bag I made it to the cafeteria. Finding Brook I went over to her.

Ivy wasn't here yet I guess and Brook was talking to some random chick. I sat down and Brook hugged me. "Hey Mia, this is Ashley she went here last year." Brook said.

"Yeah I'm a senior here and I know how things can get ugly around here." Ashley said. "Like what?" I asked. "I can't even explain it all. You ladies be careful." Ashley said.

Be careful what is she talking about? Mia thought. "Anyways have you seen Ivy?" I asked. "Yeah I did but she still a little pissed and demanded space." Brook answered. "Say what? She stupid." I said annoyed with Ivy.

"She was smart enough to ditch Quinn so she not that stupid." Brook said. "Great I'll treat her to icecream later. I'm glad of that." Ashley then looked at me for a while.

"What?" I asked her. "You remind me of somebody." She said. Who is she usher? Remind her of who? Before I got to ask she jumped up.

The bell rung as me and Brook walked to class. I hate math so I'm glad it's the first on my list of boring classes. Inside the classroom it filled up with people of whom I didnt know.

The class got settled as the teacher did a boring lecture about I don't know. I looked at the time constanly. My phone vibrated as I snuck my phone out. It was my big sister Morgan.

Morgan: Good luck on your first day chick. Remember stay away from drama brookhaven is all about drama. Pay attention and don't get caught up.

Isn't she supposed to be busy with college? Why is she so interested in high school drama? Brushing it off I focused back on the teacher.

The bell rung and I found Ivy by her locker. "Hey chick. Listen we should go out for a little dessert." I said looking at her. "Im not in the mood for that." Ivy said.

"It's always time for ice cream so meet me by the garden and I'll give you a lift home afterwards." I said. "I guess." Ivy said closing her locker. "Please Ivy don't stand me up." I said.

She pinky promised not to. Walking towards my next class I got super excited as I saw Manny. Walking by him he grabbed my arm.

"Cmon baby I know you see me right here." He said. "Hey baby." I said smiling at him. "Who you want in here?" He asked looking at me. "Nobody I don't even know them." I said. "Alright then when you see me acknowledge me. I'm your man." Manny said holding us up for class.

"Yes baby your my man." I said looking at him. "Lets go." He said grabbing my hand. We walked in the classroom together. All eyes on us. For what reason I do not know. Sitting down by Manny we got handed a test.

I'm really good at literature so it didn't take me no time to finish. Manny was struggling so I let him see my paper. I noticed some girl watching but I don't care.

What she gone do snitch this ain't middle school. She was literally looking me in my face. I rolled my eyes at her.

Then mouthed "what are you looking at?" She frowned up and turned her head. The bell rung and it was time for lunch. Manny kissed me and told me he was going to go catch up with his boys.

Cool I thought because I had my girls to chat with as well. Inside the cafeteria I found my babes and sat down. Ivy was looking almost normal and Brook was chatty.

"Listen it's this really cute boy in my class. Oh my god he is handsome. I could barely concentrate he had me distracted." Brook said as she looked into space.

"Hey chill out you drooling." I said laughing. "Oh my god!" Brook yelled in my ear. "Why are you yelling brook?" I asked. "Him and his friend are walking up on us." She said. I sat still I hope Manny doesn't think they there for me.

"May we help you?" Ivy said finally speaking. "As a matter of fact yes." He said eyeing Brook. "With?" Brook asked trying to be hard. "Your number." He said looking at her still.

She smirked. "I'll think about it." She said. "You don't have long baby girl get at me before school over with." He said. Then the other guy looks at Ivy.

"You too boo that look on your face could be replaced with a smile give it some thought baby and holla at me when you get your mind right." The friend said to Ivy.

Ivy smiled at him and looked away as they walked off smiling. Clapping my hands I was happy to see my girls having potential boyfriends.

After lunch with my girls it was me back in a boring class. I guess I'm cool with art. My dad was a painter and he always wanted me to explore that side of myself.

I thought it was silly he thought it was cool. My mom totally ditched him because his passion and love for it changed them two. Why should he have to give up his dream?

She didn't give up hers and he didn't want her too. She just yelled at him about it didn't really give him a chance. When they split I did too. Morgan always was a mommys girl and I the daddys girl.

My year away with my dad showed me alot about him. Till this day I love him and respects his dream. Just my luck we have a first project.

Assignment one: Paint a picture of fruit in a fruit bowl. The best picture gets put up in the cafeteria.

Oh lord why this sucks. I wish my dad could do it. Looking over my paper some chick stands in front of me. "Hey there." She said.

Its the girl who I rolled my eyes at who stared me down. "Oh hey." I said focused on my paper. "About what happened sorry about that." She said. "Forget it I have." I said. "That's cool I'm Raven you are?" She asked.

"Mia. Nice to meet you." I said now looking at her. "Again sorry for staring Mia you look familiar." She said. "Oh great I guess." I said eyes back on my paper. "I'll leave you to it bye." Raven said. "Bye bye now." I said weirded out by her.

She was strange but the girl had style to say the less. Who knows maybe she'll be one of my girls just maybe though I'm unsure as of now. Afterschool I grabbed Ivy and promised to call Brook.

We went out for a while and she smiled and acted like herself. Comes to find out she had gave her number to that guy and she seemed pleased about it.