Saving The Friendship

Mia

My favorite hoilday was here and i was excited. Back at school i found out i did a good job on my tests.

By the time finals come around ill be all set to go.Things were moving pretty fast. I have yet to talk to manny.

I had seen him around but i didnt speak to him at all. He had finally texted me but so what. He was not thinking about me clearly.

Walking in the cafeteria i saw brook and went over to her. I hadnt talked her since she last apologized to me.

I figured i would stop being a bitch and give her a second chance. I had to much on my mind with nobody to talk to.

Sitting next to her she looked stunned to see me next to her. Honestly i hadnt seen her with her clique of troublemakers.

"Hey brook." "Hello mia." "How have you been?" I asked. "Not so good actually." She said.

I knew something was wrong with her she had not been herself lately. Ivy then sat at the table as well. They both looked at me.

"Hey mia. You okay?" Ivy asked. "Not really but i miss you girls. Im having dinner at my house next week."

They all looked at me and sighed. "Dont worry i wont have a big mouth and say stupid stuff to yall." I said insuring that i wouldnt try them.

"Fine ill go is manny going?" Ivy asked remembering how manny snapped at her and mario. "No he is not."

They both looked stunned. It was true we havent talked since the night i was looking for him.

"So are yall coming to the dinner?" I asked them. "Yes." Brook said. Afterschool manny grabbed me as he left from being with his friends.

"Baby." He said grabbing my arm. "Dont baby me manny. Go back over there with your friends and goodbye."

Walking off i went home and talked to darcy. She was telling me all the food we would have for the following week.

The whole week i caught up with my girls. We were back on good terms and i liked that.I had been trying to get to the bottom of my girls.

It was Wednesday afternoon and the girls were at my house. Darcy had popped popcorn, fixed ham and chesse sandwiches, with chips, juice , and cookies.

We were in my room chatting it up and reminiscing over the smallest stuff. "So mia why was manny acting so damn mean?" Ivy said.

I was expecting that from her because he did pull a gun out in her sight and didn't get reported i had her to thank for that in real life.

"Manny is just protective of me. He wasnt there so he spazzed at the thought of it." I tried to explain. "Well it was wrong of him to pull an firearm out on school grounds. Not expectable." Ivy said.

"Thats understandable and i do not condone in it at all. I thank you for not telling on him as well." I said.

Brook rolled her eyes. "Well i dont care what manny does or say he dont scare me." She said. "If that was true why you wait until i came to you first?" I asked honestly.

We wrapped up our afternoon by helping each other with school work. The next day i caught manny talking to raven. I mean seriously what is it about her?

Rolling my eyes ivy ran up to me smiling. "Girl i did it. I did it!" She yelled. "Calm down did what?" I asked. Manny was staring me down. "I passed my test." She said dancing.

"Yay girl youll be traveling sooner than you think girl." I said truly happy for my girl. Brook was over by the vending machine talking to ciara.

I can say none of those girls looked my way or tried me ever again. Expect nikki she begged and begged for me to never tell her dirty secret again.

I vowed to as long as she and her wild animals of a family stay the hell away from me. It worked out both ways. Amber never said nothing else to me.

Although she didn't talk to me she spoke and keep it pushing for all i know her and quinn still a couple. I dont know i dont care. All i know is i got my girls back.

As the bell rung manny sat next to me in lit class. I was actually paying attention and getting an understanding on my next assignment.

"Baby." Manny spoke as the class began to work and talk. "What man?" "Thats how we acting now?" He said moving closer to me. He looked at me very closely.

"Where is your necklace at?" He asked. I hadnt wore it in two days but like manny he never noticed until he wonted to.

"Oh that old thing yeah its gone." I said. "What you mean gone?" He asked getting a little louder. I looked at him mugging. "Dont get loud manny."

He looked at me pissed. "Okay one more time. This time im calm. Where is my necklace?" He asked. "I thought it was mines. So therefore i can do as i please with it." I said.

"No you cannot. Either you wear it or give me my shit back!" He yelled. Ms.brown looked up but manny had then put his face in his hands.

She looked down as manny took deep breaths. Next thing i know he slapped me. It sounded off as the whole class looked upon us.

I stood up and start punching his stupid ass in the head. Once he got up i knew it was a fight. We were going back and forth. Ms.Brown could not stop us.

She had ran out the classroom as we fought. Not a second later my nose had bleed. Once i felt the hit in my nose i went crazy. I threw a book at him. Then picked up a chair and threw it at him.

"You stupid bitch ill break your face throw some else bitch." Manny said. "Fuck you manny i hope your ass die bitch!" I yelled.

He ran over to me and choked me all the way until principal adams broke us up. My mom had to come sign me out. Once i got home she took my car keys.

She was trying to take my phone so i gave her my old cracked up phone. "Im so disappointed in you mia. I have not spent all my money on this house, this car, or your schooling for you to behave this way." She cried.

"Look at this damn phone! Look at it! You know what just go up to your room right now before we fight. Go i mean it." She was being dramatic.

In my room i screamed and cried. My face was sore i had bruised arms. My hand was cut up. I was pissed off to the maximum.

❦❦❦❦❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Manny pov

I didn't mean for me and mia to go that far. I just lost all control. Thats my girl how could this have happened.

Im tripping i know damn well she didn't suspect that i had smashed hannah. I mean yes i screwed up but she didnt understand i had to.

Man this shit gone break me. I was losing it and i had myself to blame for it. Making my way over to carlos and jayson i braced myself.

Knocking on the door carlos opened it up for me. My face was shameful. Carlos blew smoke in the air rapping.

Jayson was drinking hen smoking a cigarette. I was tempted to asked for one my mind was blown. Carlos stopped the music and looked at me.

"Say lil bro whats up?" He asked. "Man i got a lot on my mind." I said. "Naw see i got time so speak on that shit lil bruh." He said.

"Okay i freaked hannah a couple nights ago. I got information out her bag on chad. Now my girl pissed at me. I dont know why because she knows nothing of her. We got into a fight today. I got put out of school."

I threw the stuff from hannahs bag at carlos. "Here im done yall do this shit by yall damn self." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Bruh get back in here and sit your ass down dummy. You aint going nowhere. Our damn brother dead and you got links to this bitch ass white boy. What you mean you done. You not done until i say yo ass done. So what you got into it with your bitch. Dont be a bitch."

Carlos was pissed off but so his bitch wasnt swinging on him mad and shit. "No we got into a fist so what in the hell you talking about my dude?" I said pissed off.

"Lil bruh you in it or else yo ass a dead man." That was the end of that.