Confrontation

Raven

I was excited about the win on my art piece. My pockets were happy to. With it being homecoming week i was sure it was going to get crazy.

That i was right about. Sitting in my math class i was thinking about what manny said to me. Not only that but pierre to.

Ive been pissed for two days now and i promised to keep my cool only i couldn't. I snuck and told ashley to meet me by the garden.

As bad as i didn't want to talk to her i was going to let her know how i felt period point blank. Making my way to the garden after class i sat down.

She walked up to me casually like she didn't do anything at all. She then sat down at the table. "Hey raven." She said smiling. "Hey ashley."

I was so disgusted i didnt know where to start. "So you wanted to talk im here. Talk to me." She said. I just stared at her angrily.

"First off i would like to thank you. For what? Oh dragging me along like your freaking puppet. Oh and for playing me!" I yelled. Ashley looked startled.

"Listen raven lower your voice. I didn't play you okay. Things just happened and well you know?" Ashley said. "No i dont know. All im gonna say is good luck with carlos you two dogs deserve each other you freaking slutty bitch."

I walked away and went to lit. Inside the class Ms.brown stood up once again in front of the class with that supid packet.

We had to do our final votes and i voted mia and manny again. They were a cute couple much better than ashley and i.

Making it to lunch it was very noisey. People were being chatter boxes but it was due to the fact about the homecoming. I got my ticket for the game and bought stuff to support my school.

Sitting down with money she awfully quite and thats not her at all. She looked in her mirror and rubbed certain areas of her face with concealer.

"Hey girl." I said. She closed her mirror and looked at me. "Am i ugly to you? If so please tell me now." I frowned she was not ugly.

"No your beautiful and dont let anyone tell you different." I said. "Well how come i got used for sex and still end up alone?" She asked.

"Some people do unexplainable things. You just have to kind of deal with the hand thats been dealt to you." I told her.

"Yeah, yeah. Dont you know even after i exposed courtney him and dasja are still running for king and queen?" She said.

"Yeah but who said they gonna win? I surely didn't vote for them." I said smiling at her. "Your right screw them im to good looking to stress this mess anyways."

"Thats the spirit money glad to know that." I smirked and grabbed my vibrating phone out my bag. It was tony. I smiled and immediately clicked on his message.

Tony

Hey beautiful i havent heard from you all day. I hope you having a good day. Oh this weekend i got another surprise for you so brace yourself. You have a good day mama see you soon.

Tony has done it again. Put a smile on my face when i was feeling down.

The whole week people were crazy and excited. Although i thought it was silly i participated in all the activites. As Friday came around it got crazier.

Pierre was even excited and had been on one girls hip. Rolling my eyes i was just ready for it to end. Even the teachers were excited enough to go easy on us.

Barely having any assignments you can say today was like an free day. Afterschool i found money as we made our way to the stadium.

The game had not begun but the band was playing a song as two girls and two boys. principal adams then walked to the mic.

"Hello class of 2017 i would like to thank you all for showing your suppport. Now we will be announcing our king and queen."

The whole field got silent. "Our homecoming king is....Manny. Our homecoming queen is Mia." People clapped and cheered as the game begun.

Our team won and we were so excited. Until i ran into ashley and carlos. "Hey raven." Carlos said licking his lips.

"Whatever." I said. "Why are you so upset?" He asked. Money had walked up behind me without my knowledge. "Is it because i took your bitch? Maybe she wasn't yours after all."

Carlos laughed and grabbed ashley. "What is he talking about?" Money asked. Turning to her i shook my head.

"Oh dont tell me. This your new girlfriend?" He said. "Wait what? Girlfriend what is he talking about?" Money said confused.

"Oh shit dont tell me you two were on the low. Raven thats bad business." Carlos said being very messy like a bitch would.

"Look money please back away. Go to your car this is our business ill explain later." I said. "Okay sure but hurry up." She said.

"Well isnt that just the cutest." Carlos said still holding ashley. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I cannot believe that i got embarrassed that way.

Money kept asking what that was about. I just told her the three of us had some dealings and i was trying to forget about it already.

Damn the weekend was here again what the hell. At least i had money in my pockets i was sure some shopping and time with tony would cheer me up.

Making it home i saw the chick from school. She looked pretty comfortable to me with no shoes on watching tv. Pierre had came out the kitchen with food for two.

My foster mom was so busy with work she was in and out so to pierre it was a free for all. I think its best if i just stay clear from anymore problems.