Party Party Party

Courtney money had spent all day gathering everything he needed to make his party the talk of the school. Being his parents were rich he had no budget.

With the help of Diana who planned his parents wedding he was sure it would look appealing to the eyes. His mom was a big help to.

She had her own catering business who sometimes worked with some of the biggest celebs known.

Money had received a text message from courtney.

Courtney
Hey sorry about dasja but i wont you to come to my party im sending the info.

Courtney Money Balling Bash

When: Saturday
Where: 5214 brookhaven st.
Time:8:00pm until

Money fowarded the message to over a hundred people.

Dasja was so furious she had blocked out courtney entirely. Until she got an email with courtney money's name all over it.

Reading the info she rolled her eyes and forwarded it her friends as she threw things from off her desk in anger.

Ashley phone beeped as one of her school mates sent her a forward message. Looking at it she shrugged her shoulders and fowarded it as well.

She knew of courtney money but never talked to him. He had so many groupies and that wasnt her style. She would make an entrance though.

Raven had just woken up as she grabbed her phone. When she seen it was ashley she rolled her eyes. Opening up the text it was a party invite.

She had thought about it and asked tony if he was down to go. Which he was forwarding the text she got up and used the bathroom.

Amber was out and running errands with quinn. Inside starbucks she ordered them both something. Sitting down she grabbed her phone.

Looking at quinn she asked if he got the text. He said no sending it to him and others he smiled and was all for a party.

Manny was with carlos making a run as he looked at his phone. Shaking his head he knew something was going to go down.

Carlos told him he should go and have a break from his work. Manny shrugged and thought why not?

Unsure if Mia wanted to go he forwarded it to her and a couple of his boys. Focusing back on his play he put his phone up.

Ivy was at mario house again as she got up to find her clothes. Looking out the window his uncle car was in the driveway.

Slapping her forehead she grabbed her things and found mario phone laying on the floor next to her clothes beside the bed. His phone was lighting up as she checked it out.

Looking at the forwarded text she smirked and made note sending it to her phone she got dressed and left immediately.

Brook was in a hotel with Devin, Ciara, and Nikki. Ivy had texted her phone. Smiling at the info she quickly told every one else.

Word got out fast as the night was growing everybody got ready for what seemed like the party of their lives.

Some went shopping others wore something stylish from their closets. Nails, hair, toes was getting done as dudes were getting all sexy.

Getting haircuts and grabbing their best smell goods. The night was getting near as it hit seven o clock.

Money and dasja both rode by their self. Ashley and her friends rode together. Raven and tony rode together. Amber and Mia both rode together along with quinn.

Since manny was with carlos he got a ride from them and jayson tagged along as well. Ivy had mario to ask his uncle to drop them off.

Brook and her crew rode the deepest as they all squeezed in a car.

Courtney money was surprised to see the outcome. His house was packed up people and the music was up loud. The dj was on point playing all the party favorites.

Dasja was sitting by courtney side as money watched in envy. She watched her smiling as people partied but watched them closely.

Ashley spotted Raven dancing all over Tony they looked like they were having a good time. Ivy had a cup in her hand.

Mario was smoking so was manny and a couple other people. Ivy spotted brook and her clan walk in. Moments later in walks amber and Mia.

Brook and ivy both caught each other looking at mia. Brook shrugged her shoulders at ivy indicating that she didn't know why mia was hanging with amber.

Amber was holding quinns hand and up his ass since they arrived. Moments into the party people were drunk, high, and mugging each other down.

Courtney stopped the party after everybody got ready to eat. "I would like to say thank you all for coming to join me tonight." People were stuffing their faces.

Moments later money jumped up and caught everybody attention. "Okay and i would like to thank courtney money for having sex with me and then lying to dasja about not being involved with me."

Dasja let courtney money hand go and slapped his face. The whole party was in total shock as mia then stood up.

"Okay since everybody thanking people i should to. Thank you brook for getting me jumped. Thank you ivy for being a scary bitch and not backing me up." Mia screamed.

Manny ran over to mia and grabbed her away from the stage platform in which both dasja and courtney money were sitting.

"Get off me manny. Im not done." "Mia yes you are stop it dont ruin the party." "Look around manny the party is already ruined."

People looked as mia studied their reactions. She then saw ciara in the cut drinking. "Look there goes ciara hey you having fun. Everybody there goes ciara. Say hello she is one of the girls who jumped me. Hey girl how you doing."

Manny grabbed mia who snatched away from him. "Listen quinn i thought your dog days was over. How about you tell amber how you talk to ciara, oh and keisha but supposed to be faithful to amber."

Amber looked pissed off as she slapped quinns face and walked out. "Yo mia you need to chill out." Courtney said. "Says the cheater oh i almost forgot nikki meet me in the front i got that powder on deck."