Phase 8

Mia

The weekend was here and i cancelled all my plans for manny. I had washed half of my clothes and told darcy help me with the others.

Cleaning my room and making sure my bathroom was straight i was good to go. I didnt need my mom calling me for nothing.

Sitting on my bed i braided my hair in two big fishtail braids. Getting up i looked in the mirror and gel my baby hairs down.

Changing my clothes into an adidas fit. Grabbing my white shell toe adidas i looked in the mirror and liked the turn out.

Getting in my car i found my shades and drove to pick up manny. Calling him moments later he was with me.

We drove to this loft as my mouth opened wide. "Where are we?" I asked him stepping out my car. Still looking at the loft.

"Carlos said i can kick it here with you here. Its his loft but, he going to be busy this weekend." Manny said.

I dont know carlos to well but he was rude for shoving me off after i was looking for him. But whatever if my man says its cool then hell fine.

We walked up to the door as manny pulled out the keys and let us in. It was cold inside as i looked around. The marble floors looked freshly waxed.

White furniture , white everything actually all over. Expect the room was not. It was black and red. Feeling somewhat comfortable i sat down.

Manny was still downstairs doing who knows what. Hearing him coming upstairs i got nervous in a good way. Once he came in he smiled at me.

Grabbing me in his arms i lay back laughing at him. He kissed my lips and looked me in my eyes. "Baby." He said. "Yes." I answered.

"I brought you here to talk." He said. Oh really i thought. "We could have talked anywhere but were way out here in a loft."

Manny looked serious. "Mia get serious because i am right now." He said seriously. "Okay baby talk."

"We both have pop issues. Only my mom cant stand my pops but, i love him and its just that she always run him away. Were really close and its just weird. Like i cant explain it." Manny said.

"Well my mom loved my dad but let him go live out his dream. Then showed up and announced that he was engaged and expecting a child." I said reliving the moment.

"Damn its crazy i just feel like besides my pops all i have is you." He said then kissing me. I held him for a long time.

Then we later got something to eat and drink. After i ate and got full i turned on the tv."Baby i love you." Manny said.

"I love you to." I said as i watched him get on the bed next to me. Kissing me we was at it for a mintue. Holding him just to be there with him felt good.

I focused back on the tv. Manny had got up and walked out. I had texted both brook and ivy. Ivy never texted back but brook did.

Dang ivy getting her freak on, brook on her way home. Manny came back inside the room his eyes were red.

Smiling like a pound i mugged manny. Although he sat across from me i could still smell him.

"Why you looking like that bay?" He asked. "I know what you was just doing. Thats why im looking at you like that." I said.

"Mama chill out. I aint did shit." He lied. "Damn you always do that. You act like you cant keep it real with me. All you do is lie to me manny."

He stood up and walked over to me. "Baby girl i love you. You my world you hear me? Ill never in my life let you worry. No my girl will have no worries. Im here, we here like i want. Your all that matter to me. Cant you see that mia? Im not perfect and will never be. I just want you."

I was looking at manny the entire time. He was ranting on and on. I love my baby but he got some going on. Soon as i turned my attention to the tv he went crazy.

He pushed me down and held my neck. Kissing my lips i kissed him back. Letting my neck go he pinned both my arms above my head.

Still kissing me he looked in my eyes. Kissing my neck i lay there with my eyes closed. From my neck to my breast he knew what he was doing.

Lifting my shirt up he kissed on my stomach. My mouth was wide open eyes still closed. He unzipped my pants. I looked at him immediately.

Then he paused. "If you not ready i want do it baby." I shook my head as he looked at me. "You sure?" He asked. I shook my head again.

Taking off my pants i watched him. Biting my lips he kissed on me more. "Oh my god manny." I said as he was down there.

Trying to focus i couldnt this boy was all up in it face first. Getting up he stared me down and took off his stuff. I had never seen him naked and my he do have a athlete body.

Getting on top of me he went slow. I was in pain but after a while oh my goodness. Manny was so into me he kept saying i love you ma, baby i love you i swear.

Holding onto him i gripped his back and scratched him up to. Getting up he was sweating real bad. So was i , i could barely move.

Taking a shower we both looked each other like we really just did that. He licked his lips and stared at me. "Dont go telling all your friends either." He said.

"I was about to tell you the same thing." I said seriously. "Naw you the one with the big mouth bay." He said. "Shut up for i punch you in yo shit like i did before." I said.

"Come do it." He said laughing. Running up on him he pinned me down. "Get off me manny." I said pissed off. "No you like that rough shit." He said biting my neck then smacking my booty.

Rolling my eyes at him he smiled at me and winked. Moments later it sounded like somebody had kicked the door in.

Manny put his finger to his lips indicating for me to be quiet. Grabbing his gun out his pants he told me to stay there.

Man i was scared out my mind. My feet wouldnt move as i held my mouth. Looking out the window i saw nothing but pitch black.

Hearing gun shots i lay on the floor. Crying i was hoping and praying manny did not get hit by gunshots. It got quiet as i heard footsteps.

Laying on the floor i held my head as the bedroom door opened. It was manny picking me up off the floor. "Dont cry baby cmon. I got you lets go now. Grab ya shit and lets go."