Stuck Up

Raven

The weekend was fading away and i can say that i enjoyed it. Expect the part when ashley resisted me. I never get turned down but i did.

I had tried calling her phone and texting her but nothing. Getting ready for school pierre and i was off. It was pierre first day at brookhaven.

All i could do was brace myself and prepare for any questions. We walked to the cafeteria and sat down. I flipped my hair and grabbed my phone.

Still nothing from ashley. Pierre was looking around then looked at me. "Man this is whack. I dont know how you do this."

Still sitting there i saw ashley walk in with her normal crew. She walked up to my table and looked at me. "Hey raven." She waved.

Then she walked off on me. I wasnt tripping because she never sat with me. I would just wait for my weird friend money to join me.

I havent paid her much attention because ive been so wrapped up with other stuff. Yeah i meet her in one of my classes on the first week but like i said havent really connected to much with her.

The bell rung it was time for us to go to class. My day was going good but i couldn't stay focused. By the time lunch came around i thought yo just leave it alone.

Trying to money i did and she seemed to have a lot going on herself. In the gym we sat and chilled. She held her notebook in one hand cellphone in the other.

"Its so hetic around here. I got issues enough issues to worry about highschool drama." She said. Word around the school was she was talking to this basketball star player.

Weird but his name was courtney money. Yeah awkward but i dont make this stuff up so hush. Yeah so she starts talking to him after the skate fair.

They hit it off and from there been talking for a while. Thing is he has a girlfriend Dasja. Ive never met her but ive heard about her. All i know is its a lot.

Courtney was on the floor with other boys. They were clowning and carrying on. "So do you talk to him or not?" I asked her.

"I mean yeah but, thats our business not the whole school." Money said eye balling courtney. Why are they going so crazy over a boy whose named after a girl.

Who am i to judge im dating a girl so i cant say to much of anything.

As the bell rung i saw ashley standing by her locker with some boy. She was smiling and patting his chest. What the hell thats flirting in a major way.

Walking up on her i said hello to the boy. Ashley stood there looking disturbed. Well i was too so what we both feel the same damn way.

The dude walks off as i stand looking at her in the face. "Whats up?" I said. "Nothing was just talking to my friend you kind of interrupted it." "How?" I said.

"You just cant be walking up on me like that girl." She said. "As a matter of fact i can walk up on your ass. You my girl so why you in his face?"

"Girl bye who you think you is Raven? I do as i please." She said. "Its clear to me that you do. Its just disrespectful." I said.

"Lower your damn voice dont yell at me." "Who yelling besides you ashley. I wonted to talk to you but, i can see that aint happening." I said.

Ashley slammed her locker shut and walked off on me. Looking over i saw manny standing near. Damn he probalby saw all of that.

Shaking his head he walks off. Whats his problem he always around when me and ashley is talking. Im going to ask him is he obsessed with us.

What he needs to be doing is worry about his girl.
Wrapping up my things i waited for lunch. Money waved me over and i walked up to her.

Sitting down i huffed and puffed. I cant believe how my day is going. Looking over i viewed the cafeteria and caught ashley staring me down.

Im not feeling her right now. She is acting like a bitch. I dont have time for the extra stuff. Looking away i noticed money talking.

I didnt really hear anything she said but i just shook my head as if i did. Sitting there i thought about how funny acting ashley has been.

Something is really up with her. I dont have time for this. All i could think about was when we were laying together.

How she laid up against but resisted me when i felt on her. I was confused ashley comes off sexual all the time but when i try to she shoot me down.

The day was just about over with. The bell rung for us to go. Packing up my bag i found pierre as we both walked outside.

Checking my phone still nothing really. Looking over i saw ashley sitting on the bench with some boy. Rolling my eyes i was beginning to think ashley was playing me.

Walking on her i told pierre to wait. In front of her my arms were folded. "Can we talk?" I asked. "Excuse us for a moment." She said. The boy walked off.

"Whats up?" She said. "You. Why every time i see you, you in somebody face?" I asked. "First off lower your voice when you talking to me. I have friends." She said.

"Yeah i can see that you do but, damn you dont text me or nothing? So your friends more important than me? Is that what your saying ashley?"

"What you need to be doing is keeping calm. Girl you aint the boss of me so chill out. Ashley gone talk to whoever she feel like talking to. Got it?" She said.

Oh hell no she just tripped out on me. "You know what screw you okay i dont need this from you baby. You wont to play with me? Fine watch how stuck up and stiff i get."

"Girl do you. You just mad bye bye." Ashley said. Rolling my eyes at her i walked off as pierre and i left for home. He kept looking at me but i avoided him.

He is not about to get up in my business. Weirdo pierre i had to laugh to myself to keep from wonting to punch ashley in her mouth.