Bullied

Mia

I forgot all about the football party. Ive been caught up in a lot of madness. My only plans for this week was to stay focused on me. I had talked to manny and asked for him to forgive me.

To my surprise he didnt even go his self.Something happened that he didnt really wont to get into detail about. He have been secretively doing something.

I dont know what but as they always say whats done in the dark comes to the light. Getting ready for my morning my stomach was in knots.

Ive never felt how i was feeling at this very moment. Getting in my car i drove to school. Making it there i was getting out. My phone vibrated. It was manny sending me a text.

Manny
Hey babe i just wanna let u know i love you. Ill see you tomorrow my mom is sick. Have a good day baby.
-Love manny.

Rolling my eyes i fixed my back pack and put my cell in my back pocket. Looking ahead i saw the group of girls who brook hangs with.

Shouldnt they be going to go learn and not hang around looking like a bunch of thugs. I can tell you now its not cute. Walking up to the front door i kept a positive attitude.

"Hey you." Some girl shouted. I kept walking rolling my eyes. "Hey bitch i know you heard my sister!" Another girl shouted. Grabbing the scrap on my bookbag i turned around.

"May i help you?" "Yeah as a matter of fact you can." "With?" I said looking them over. "First you can explain to me why you was talking shit and none of us know your ass."

"What? I dont know none of you either so again may i help you?" They all busted out laughing. "Oh now that was cute. Well you did and were going to show you how broke bum bitches get down."

"Excuse me?" I asked. "No excuse us. Where are our manners?You should know the girls whose going to punch your face in right?" "Wrong i dont fight for no reason."

"Oh thats where your wrong it is a reason. You was talking shit and now you got to back it up." The bell rung. "Look i dont have time for this foolishness." "Well as you can see we do."

"Im going to class now bye bye." As i walked off one of the biggest girls grabbed me by my bookbag. "Let me go!" I yelled. But they just laughed at me. "Girl your weak sauce. Just like brook said you was."

"Brook?" I said looking at them. "Yeah our girl brook. She told us how you was popping off over the weekend. Are you going to back it up or bitch out? Your scared though now."

"Like i said i dont know yall so what you gone do jump me over he say she say okay fine. Here i am what yall waiting for?" I said looking at them disgusted. "No worries we got you. We just wont to introduce ourselfs before we arrange your face."

"Im ciara, this is tasha, keshia, and my big sister nikki." Ciara said staring me down. "And im..." "A dead bitch walking." Ciara said putting her hand in my face and bumping into me walking in the school.

Rolling my eyes i couldnt believe brook set me up. We were girls or at least i thought we were. Inside the school the girls posted up by one locker.

Walking over to mines they stared me down. Man i was late for class and they was doing to much. I guess i do got a big mouth after all.

Going to class i couldn't stay focused. I was about to get jumped and i havent even seen ivy once. Texting her phone it said that my number was blocked. Damn she trading on me to well screw them.

Trying to remain calm was hard to do. I was not about to get beat up bad in front of the whole school. That would be shameful. During lunch it seemed like people were staring at me.

I mean before today they would look at me but not stare. I found ivy sitting with mario laughing it up looking pretty cheerfulness. I sat down and spoke to her and mario. "Sup?" Mario said.

Ivy said nothing to me. "Hey ivy." "Look mia you got to get up from here." "Why?" I said confused. "You see how can i put this? You got beef with the most hoodest girls in school."

"I dont wont to be no where near you when it goes down. Im so sorry but you did it girl and i cant save you. Hate to say it but you messed up. And your screwed."

Ivy said it with a straight face. Mario just looked away as i stood up. Throwing away my tray i wasnt having it. I felt so humiliated my face was turning red.

Dont get me wrong i wasnt scared to fight i was scared of getting jumped. Damn i look good and them ugly thug bitches was gone mess my ass up. The day was slowly ending and i swear on my dad them girls followed me everywhere.

The end was here the last bell rung as i got my stuff out my locker. The same knots i felt from earlier this morning came rushing back. I just wont to make it to my car and go home in peace.

It wasnt happening today thats one thing for sure. Once i got my things i made it outside. Now if im not smart ill say everybody stuck around just to see something.

In a crowd i saw ciara run up on me. "Hey mia. How was your day?" She asked wrapping her arm around me like we were the best of friends. I pushed her arm off of me.

She laughed and out of nowhere ciara slapped my face hard. We started fighting and a crowd of people then surrounded us both. I had the best of ciara punching her in the face every hit.

Then ciara backed off and keshia grabbed my hair. I was punching her and pulling her hair back even harder. Tasha swung on me from behind and punched me in the back of my head really hard.

My head was down and suddenly i felt a hit in my face. Falling to the ground i got kicked. Holding my stomach i cried and covered my body and face.

I looked up and ciara kicked me in my chin. Yelling in pain she then spit on me. It got in my hair and rolled off the side of my face.

Getting up i swung on her wild handed. Her big sister nikki ran up on me and punched me in the nose. Standing there bleeding i was in pain. The whole crowd laughed at me with their cellphones recording.

Running to my car i cried heavily and went home sore and bruised. Making it home i slammed the door shut. Darcy called for me and kept asking over and over again what happened.

Grabbing my phone out my pocket it was smashed so bad i could cut my fingers using it. I threw it to the floor and smashed it completely. "Dammit!" I yelled pissed off.