Phase 7

Mia pov

Home coming week was bomb. I was so excited but glad it was over. My mom was so proud of me and darcy even treated me to the best meal ever.

Morgan had called me congratulating me. All i wanted to do was spend time with manny. Only he wouldnt pick up.

He has been busy now that i think about it. I took a shower and grabbed my keys. Inside my car i tried to call manny again.

Only to get his voicemail once again for the third time. Driving off i decided to just surprise him with my presence. Making it to his house i pulled up.

♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥

Raven pov

My week had been pretty interesting. Money is still asking me questions and im tired of her nagging. I was also tired of pierre.

Just the sight of him was killing me inside. Grabbing my snacks i went to my room. Watching a movie i ate and heard my foster mom complaining.

We had her taking down all those decorations by herself with donald. Oh well i was tired and needed some alone time with my bed.

Finished eating i laid down and put my phone on vibrate. Laying on my pillow all my current thoughts ran through my head at once.

♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥

Manny pov

Carlos and jayson had me working hard. Im surprised i kept up with football and school. I havent even had time to spend with my girl.

We were so close to getting to chad we could smell it. Besides carlos had put me on to his sister. She was so damn unattractive i guess its because my girl look better.

At first i begged carlos not to use me as a pawn but, he shot me down and told me i had to or else. I swear he so cocky. Jayson had set up this stupid hotel date.

I had been talking to her for a couple days. I showed her pictures and of course she was feeling me. Dropping me off at the hotel i went with the game plan.

♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥

Mia

Pulling up to mannys house i saw his mothers car. Getting out i walked up to the door and knocked three times.

His mother opened the door in a silk robe. "Hey mia whats wrong?" She asked. "Is manny here?" I asked.

"No as a matter fact he havent been here for two days. What have you done to my son mia?" I just walked off.

What i look like doing something to my boyfriend my own boyfriend. Getting in my car i pulled off.

♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥

Raven

Finally getting sleep i woke up around seven o clock. Grabbing my phone i saw tony had called me three times and left a message.

Tony
i know you see me calling you. If you dont wont to talk to me thats all you have to say. Instead you got me blowing up your phone. Do i look like a lame to you?

Rolling my eyes i got up to pee. Washing my hands i grabbed my phone to call tony. It rung and he answered.

"Hello." "Tony?" "Yup whats up?" He asked. "I just woke up and saw your text." I said. "Yeah okay you was sleep." Rolling my eyes i took a deep breath.

♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥_♥♥_♥

Manny

Inside the hotel i sat on the bed as hannah ordered room service. I knew she was feeling me because she was spending money on me and shit.