Justice

It's been a few days since Dodger and Roadflare became a couple.  And the other Autobots were quick to notice how much happier they were with each other.  Dodger woke up from recharge and walked into the main room to find Roadflare and the other Autobots hanging around the main room of the base.

Roadflare: Morning sleepy helm.

Dodger: Hey babe, what'd I miss?

Roadflare: Not much. (smiles) Yet.

Then they kissed, making some of the Autobots chuckle.

Dodger: Ratchet, any signs of Decepticon activity?

Ratchet: Not much.

Roadflare: What about relics, any signs of those?

Ratchet: Optimus still has to decode the remaining coordinates in the Iacon database.

Smokescreen: But when he does, we're gonna get those relics and kick Con tailpipe along the way!

Dodger: Slow down Smokey, don't do a burnout just yet.

Arcee: Victory in the field requires teamwork and patience.

Optimus: Indeed Smokescreen, if we are to have any hope of obtaining the Iacon relics before the Decepticons do, we must act both swiftly and properly, as a team.

That made Smokescreen stop and think.

 (The Nemesis)

Aboard the Nemesis, Harpoon was walking through the halls, when he got to the bridge, he was greeted with the sight of Soundwave detecting something.

Megatron: Soundwave.  Show me what you have discovered.

But when Soundwave did so, what he found was nothing more than a faint energon signal, too low to be a major deposit, nonetheless, any energon in the Decepticon's hands is more energon denied to the Autobots.

Megatron: Harpoon.  Investigate this energon signal at once.

Harpoon: Aye Aye my leige.

Soundwave activated the groundbridge and Harpoon went through it.  At least Harpoon had something to keep him busy.

(Autobot base)

Back at the Autobot base, Ratchet detected something on his scanners.

Ratchet: Dodger, I'm picking up a faint energon signal.

Dodger: Is it a deposit?

Ratchet: To faint to tell.  I need you to investigate at once.

Dodger: Can I bring backup?

Ratchet: Roadflare??  Fine fine.  But remember, this is a mission, not a date.

Dodger: Relax Doc....

Roadflare: We never put missions aside.

Ratchet: Very well.

Ratchet opened the groundbridge and Dodger and Roadflare transformed and drove through it.

(The forest)

The vortex opened in the woods, Dodger and Roadflare transformed and looked around.  Dodger led the way with a scanner while Roadflare had her T-Blaster out, ready for any threat.  Soon, the scanner started going off, walking into the woods, the scanner squealed louder when they came to some large rocks.

Roadflare: Is this the spot?

Dodger: Looks like it, but its not much of a source.  I'll move the rocks.  You watch our six