A Stressful Meeting

Things had definitely taken a very interesting turn in the last few months. You went from having no respect and needing to fight nearly every waking moment, to having men from one of the strongest races at your beck and call. It was amazing how fast things could change and, honestly, it was refreshing. There was no more fighting for every necessity. You had access to what you needed, you had a team you could rely on, and the missions were actually worth your time and energy.

However you had started to notice that each of them were different in their own ways. Sure all three of the men were all brash and hard to get along with at times, but once you got used to them it was a cake walk.

Vegeta, his royal highness. He was always high strung with a God complex. Who wouldn't have called that one. Mind you, he paid attention to the small details, things most people would never notice, or not care about. Small glances, or rambling thoughts about something you missed, somehow he made it work. If you longed for a certain food, and just let your thoughts ramble, the next day it would somehow wind up in your room. However if you ever confronted the prince about it, he would deny it till his dying breath. Stubborn to the core, no doubt about that.

He was a very prideful person, and he wasn't about to bow to anyone or anything, he merely acted for Frieza, knowing how far he could get away with pushing. Afterall he had a deal with the tyrant and he wasn't going to be the one to mess up. He was a very proud man, especially when it came to his race. He loved his planet and his people and there wasn't a day that passed where he didn't miss it. Whatsmore, the prince would often think he was sly in his glances. His eyes wandered over your frame when he thought no one was watching, but the joke is on him - you always knew.

Nappa on the other hand, was loud and abrasive. He had next to no filter, nearly every thought he had would find its way from his mouth, whether or not it was the time or place. The hulking man had little awareness of his space, and did not care if he knocked something over or broke it. Now when it came to you on the other hand, there was a softness to him. He was still loud and often unfiltered, but he took notice of how he was around you. Careful not to knock your stuff over, or take up your space. Outside of training and missions, he would even treat you as if you were fragile - would never admit to it tho.

That and he enjoyed the little things. Back on Planet Vegeta it was not unheard of for the Massive Saiyan to head on over to the hot springs when he was relieved of his duties for the day. It was a full time job watching the young Prince, however it was all worth it to watch his grow up into a fine prince, not to mention the springs. The royal hot springs were something the man would often reminisce about, just lounging and relaxing after a long battle, or just a painfully uneventful day.

Then there was Raditz. This man was different from the other two. Unless to save face in front of his associates, he was honest. He was much more level headed and animated. He had a rougher upbringing than the others, and it gave him humility. He fought and earned everything he had, nothing was handed to him on a silver platter. He was easy to talk to and joke with, the two of you shared more realistic lifestyles. He was the kind who would save you from falling on your face or messing up in the wrong places. Never would he admit or show the others - but there was a kindness to him.

There was also the fact that unlike the other two, Raditz came from commonfolk. His parents were nobodies in the grand scheme of things. In their terms he was a "low class", and that was why he was often pushed below the others. But he was used to it, and he had fought to be there anyways. One night he had even shared he had a brother somewhere out there, hoping he was still alive. Craving for his own family to have somehow survived, something to hold onto hope for.

It was almost embarrassing just how much you were learning with each of them. Not only historically, but also physically. The longer you were with them the more pride you felt for your race, how much more determined you felt to live up to the name. Not only that, but the more time you spent alone with them, the more it brought out your true nature. Raised to be modest, you were a joke to your race. Now you stood with more confidence, empowered by your blood and much more willing to just take what you wanted. To embrace the race of warriors you belonged to, you were ready to make a name of your own.