Chapter 2: Kotori's Deadly Question

Shido had to say that Fumino looked very cute in a waitress uniform!

At this time, Fumino also noticed that the guest in front of her was actually Shido, and next to him stood a little girl who looked very cute, with a smile on her face that made people feel positive.

"Itsuka-kun..."

Fumino greeted politely, and then looked at the two of them left and right. The two were sitting next to each other, and apparently they were very close.

The way that Kotori looked at Shido was obviously full of love, and Shido was also returning her with tenderness......

This...is this...

Fumino, a genius of liberal arts, was thinking wildly in her head, while Kotori was also observing this beautiful waitress.

Judging from her reaction just now, this girl and Shido must know each other, but their relationship should not be too close, maybe just an ordinary friend.

She must be Shido's classmate.

Kotori thought. After all, she knew that her big brother would not mess with girls randomly.

"Who is this big sister?"

Kotori blinked her eyes cutely and asked curiously.

"This is my classmate, Fumino Furuhashi..."

Shido helped introduce her.

"Fumino-san? I'm Kotori Itsuka, thank you for taking care of my Oni-chan!"

Kotori said politely.

"Itsuka? Oni-chan?"

Fumino murmured.

"Yes, she is my little sister Kotori..."

Shido smiled, then touched Kotori's head, and a happy smile appeared on her face.

"So you are siblings..."

Fumino smiled lightly. She almost thought that Shido had cheated on his girlfriend!

"Um."

Shido nodded.

"Right! What would you like to order?"

Fumino suddenly remembered that she was here to help with Rizu's work. There were obviously more customers in the store than before, and her friend was getting busier and busier.

"One tonkatsu udon, one sweet curry udon..."

Shido placed the order softly, and didn't ask Kotori what she wanted to eat. Anyway, the two had been siblings for so long, and they knew each other very well. Shido was confident that Kotori would like the food he ordered.

"Please wait for a minute!"

Fumio wrote down the order of the two and walked to the middle-aged Udon master. This middle-aged man seemed to be Rizu's father.