Chapter 35: Gabriel is Trouble

Recently, Miku learned the fact that Yuzuru, Kaguya, and Mukuro had advanced to the next step with Shido. In this case, she would have no advantage if she stayed the same, so she tried to be a good and caring fiancee as much as possible, and hoped that it could make Shido love her more...

But looking at the dirty dishes, Miku was a little hesitant, unsure how to wash it properly.

Suddenly, Miku remembered the maid cafe that she went to with Shido last time seemed to have maids who would come to the house to perform housework services...

"Anyway, Darling doesn't know, so I will ask a maid for help. The little maid from last time was really cute..."

Miku fantasized happily as she took out her phone. When she left the cafe last time, she got a card from the store just in case, and now, it really came in handy!

After calling for the maid service, Miku felt relieved. She glanced at Shido's house, which was very clean. She knew that Shido was mainly responsible for cleaning up by himself, and occasionally the Spirits would help. However, she was not one of those who helped.

"Meow~"

Azu-nyan suddenly meowed, walked to Miku's feet, and looked at her cutely.

"What's the matter, little kitty?"

Miku gently hugged the little kitten, and she rubbed her cheeks against it happily.

After a little while......

Jingle~

"Coming!"

Miku put down the kitten, then opened the door, and saw a cute little maid standing outside the door. It was a pity that it wasn't the one she saw with Shido at the maid cafe last time.

But she's just as cute!

Miku smiled, then welcomed the little maid to the kitchen, and said:

"Well, please take care of the dishes!"

"Leave it to me!"

The little maid smiled confidently, but she felt a bit weird. Judging from the yummy scent of the leftover soup, it was clear that the owner of this house was a skillful cook. However, she was too lazy to wash the dishes?

Is this the lifestyle of the rich?

The little maid was confused, but as a professional, she would not reveal her thoughts through her expressions. She would always maintain a business smile.

Miku looked at the working little maid next to her, and nodded affirmatively.

She was really proud of herself: She behaved like a virtuous wife in front of Shido, and called a little maid to feast her eyes.