Chapter 82: Chuunibyou Uno

"With the power of the Blood Demon Art, I return all the damage to you!"

"It's just a Red Reverse!"

"Get ready for your four days worth of supplies, be grateful to me!"

"You just put down a Plus Four!"

Shido scratched his hair in annoyance. Yes, they were playing Uno.

Although he did not like it to be chuunibyou, these Kurumi clones were happy, so he played along. If the main body was here, she might actually turn this into the Superpower Uno.

"Come on! A declaration of war for the materialistic fool!"

Suddenly, Bandage Kurumi slapped one of her two remaining cards in her hand on the bed, and said a sentence that ordinary people couldn't understand.

But Shido understood, because...that was Uno!

"You forgot to say 'Uno', so draw one card!"

"Tsk.."

High School Kurumi reminded her, to which the Bandage Kurumi clicked her tongue

"Shuffle Hands!"

Shido played a card suddenly, and it was a very dangerous card.

"NO!"

Bandage Kurumi reluctantly gave her two cards to Shido as she took 20 cards from Eyepatch Kurumi's hands.

"Yes, I can feel it... The future takes green!"

Shido spoke in a chuunibyou manner and declared the color he wanted.

After a while, Bandage Kurumi suddenly made a cold cry, pushed away her cards, and shouted:

"Come on, I didn't expect it! It was me who made the deal first... The ultimate judgment without mercy, the hammer of the Vulcan of the Seven Holy Twins, and the fire of hell with the three-headed dragon!"

"Uh...what do you mean?"

This time, even High School Kurumi didn't understand. Sure enough, there was no way for ordinary people to understand them, even if it were themselves.

"Probably draw three cards?"

Shido explained softly. Chunnibyou Uno... felt quite interesting.

"It's yours! 『Me』 .."

"Blue-Eyed White Dragon!"

"Red-eyed Fire Wolf..."

"Pure Darkness Rainbow."

Shido played casually. He felt that he had understood the way of their chunnibyouness, and now he could perfectly integrate into their little game.

After all, he had also been a chuunibyou guy himself.