Chapter 64: Eriri's Lewd Brainstorming💘

"Do you want to be Shido's lover too? Don't worry, Shido will make you feel like heaven!"

Origami suddenly invited Eriri.

"No, no, you should play by yourself..."

Eriri quickly shook her head. She had her moral boundaries and would not give away her virginity that easily. In her mind, this kind of thing should only be done with the guy she liked.

"Really? What a pity!"

Origami smiled lightly.

Shido glanced at Origami, and he understood Origami's idea. She just wanted to scare her away. In general, the Spirits didn't want Shido to be with other girls, and Origami was naturally doing her work.

"What about Honjo-sensei?"

Eriri asked courageously.

"Nia? She's about the same as me!"

Origami replied casually.

"In other words, Nia... is she also Shido's... sex slave or something?"

Eiri looked shyly at Shido, and there were many lewd pictures in her mind. She didn't think Shido deceived Nia, after all, Nia seemed too intelligent to be fooled. In this case, she was okay with everything Shido was doing.

At this point, Eriri started imagination the lewd life that Shido had with her admired Nia Honjo-sensei and the perverted Origami:

(Head canon lemon)

Shido was a young man who looked friendly and gentle, but he was the son of a rich and powerful family. Naturally, he had sexual desire that needed to be taken care of. Therefore, he hired two beautiful and sexy girls to release him from sexual desires.

In the morning, Shido woke up in his huge, expensive king-size bed. Something was inside the blanket, moving up and down in certain motions, and he lifted the blanket up.

It was Origami, completely naked, sucking his dick!

"Good morning, master. Did you sleep well?" Origami stopped her blowjob for a second, then kept licking the erect morning wood. "Your brother was 'awake' before you, so I had to take care of him properly~"

"Good girl, Origami. You know your job." Shido petted Origami as she kept blowing him off.

Every morning, Origami would give him a blowjob to wake him up. It was a necessary method to release Shido from his stress.

After a couple minutes, Shido pressed Origami's head deep down his shaft, groaning: "I'm cumming, drink it all!"

"Hmmm!!!!"

Origami vacuum-sucked him in the last few seconds before he released his seed inside her throat.

"Ahhhh!!!" Shido cummed heavily, enjoying the first orgasmic pleasure of the day, while Origami obediently drinking every last drop of his semen.