Chapter 38: Miku Tricked by Rio

This performance was undoubtedly a success. After all, judging from the surprised reactions of the classmates, this incident would definitely make itself unforgettable. It was a pity that they failed to push for a kiss. If they did, it would really become a historical event of their high school.

"Okay, I'm ready to go back to the classroom. Thank you, Yukinoshita-senpai, and Sakurajima-senpai!"

Iroha smiled and stood up. Although Shido brought her here, it was these two senpais who helped her solve the problem, so it was necessary to say thank you.

"No problem, after all, this matter also solved my problem..."

Mai nodded gently. Although she hadn't really seen results yet, in her opinion, the incident had been completely resolved.

"After returning to the classroom, just explain it to your classmates in the way you arranged before, so that no one will suspect that your confession was fake."

Yukino said lightly.

"Understood, senpai!"

Iroha waved her hand, and then suddenly remembered something, she took out a piece of paper from her pocket, and on the paper was written:

"Club Application".

"Iroha-chan, are you planning to join the service club?"

Mai Sakurajima, who was the so-called girlfriend, called out her name intimately.

"Yes, I am!"

Iroha nodded affirmatively. As for why she wanted to join the service club, the answer was pretty obvious.

"That's fine. If you two stay together at noon, it will be more convincing..."

Saying that, Yukino's eyes flashed with a gleam, as if she had thought of something interesting.

...

Earlier, Miku was fascinated after watching the lesbian play starred by Mai Sakurajima and Iroha Isshiki

Earlier, Miku was fascinated after watching the lesbian play starred by Mai Sakurajima and Iroha Isshiki. Compared with other students who were just shocked, she was much more excited.

"Big sis, do you like girls?"

The plum-haired little girl asked curiously, she tilted her little head and looked very cute.

"Well I......"

An embarrassed expression appeared on Miku's face, and she gave a wry smile. She could express her weird sexual orientation casually in front of others, but not in front of an innocent little girl.

After all, she also had her boundary. If she accidentally misguided the little girl on sexual orientation, it would be a serious sin.

"Really? It's a pity that big sis doesn't like girls. You know, I wanted to give you a little reward for bringing me to see my mother..."