Chapter 89: Case Cracked and Have Fun

"So...what's the truth?"

Shido looked at Kurumi curiously.

"There is only one truth: It wasn't Yamamoto who killed those girls!"

Kurumi said with a chuckle.

"Is this...?"

Shido couldn't help but wonder. After all, everyone saw the suicide note, which was written clearly.

"I mean, Yamamoto was not involved in the murders at all!"

Kurumi said in astonishing words.

"You sure?"

Shido frowned.

"It's pretty certain, after all, Yamamoto is really not a good person, which proves that my reasoning has been correct..."

Kurumi said so.

"What is the truth? Let's hear it."

Shido asked curiously. In fact, he also roughly understood what was going on, so he wanted to listen to Kurumi's thoughts and make sure.

"Probably, those girls actually committed suicide!"

Kurumi guessed.

"Why do you think that?"

Shido smiled. It seemed that Kurumi's thoughts were similar to his!

"Because this Yamamoto is a degenerate. He defiled one underage girl, then he went after other girls. It was very likely that he also took action against the victimized girls!"

Kurumi explained softly.

"Continue."

Shido nodded.

"All the girls have been raped by him, but because of the nude photos in Yamamoto's hands, the girls dare not speak out. After all, their families are all wealthy people in the city, they are afraid of being known by their families!

Then for some reason, they got to know each other and came up with a plan to make it impossible for Yamamoto to turn over, that is, to use their lives to put the charge of murder on his head! "

Kurumi slowly spoke her thoughts.

"That's why there is that Y letter!"

Shido said with certainty.

"Yes, in the beginning, this was a means of putting the blame on, but they obviously missed one thing..."

Kurumi nodded in agreement.

"The live broadcast on TV!"

Shido said in a deep voice.

"That's right, because of this live show, it can be proved that it was not Yamamoto who killed Nonaka, so the possibility of him being imprisoned became very low, but everyone involved in the plan is almost dead, except for one girl. And now even if she dies, it will be pointless because Yamamoto is being questioned by the police."