Chapter 30: Double Kisses/Seals

"Now what?"

Kaguya asked Yuzuru with a confused expression on her face. For the sake of a little girl with plum hair, the twins played hide-and-seek with her for quite a while, and when they found her, it turned out that she had a home and rewarded them with an unadon. What was the meaning of this?

"Proposal. Let's eat it together!"

Yuzuru said lightly.

"Alright..."

Kaguya nodded. She couldn't really let the little girl's gift go to waste.

So, the two of them sat on a nearby bench and happily ate this delicious bento of eel rice together.

Perhaps due to the fact that they just exercised, the food was surprisingly delicious.

After a while, halfway through the meal, their phone rang suddenly, and Yuzuru answered the phone without hesitation. She knew that only Shido had their phone number, and even if it was a scam call, it shouldn't be an issue.

"Yuzuru, where are you guys?"

Shido asked softly.

"Response. The Naritasan Shinshoji Temple."

Yuzuru replied lightly.

"What are you guys doing so far away from home?"

Shido couldn't help but feel a little curious.

"Explain. Trying to find the power of the tree of life."

Yuzuru responded calmly.

"Have you found it?"

Shido asked with a little expectation.

"Disappointment. We didn't find it."

Yuzuru shook her head.

"Then I'll go look for you now! Don't go too far."

Shido said with a smile.

"Affirmative. We will wait here for Shido."

Yuzuru nodded happily, then said goodbye and hung up the phone.

"Yuzuru, you can have the rest!"

Kaguya blushed a little, handing the leftover of the bento to Yuzuru.

"Gratitude. Kaguya is such a good girl..."

Yuzuru smiled and ate the remaining food.

On the other hand, Shido had already left the school. Since he couldn't handle Yumiko's issues, there was nothing he could do. He believed that the health care teacher would try her best to help, and if anything happened, she would notify him right away.

Therefore, Shido didn't worry so much. He took a deep breath and walked towards the direction of the Temple that the Yamai twins stayed in.

It was natural for the sisters to look for the power of the Tree of Life, after all, they wanted to stay here longer. In addition, there was nothing for them to do at home. These two had never been the quiet ones to stay at home all day.