14

"Can I ask you, something mama?" (Y/N) asked

(Y/N) remembered while Akira was telling her side of the story.

"What is it?" Akira answered.

"Why did Mr. Ran say I'm his daughter?" (Y/N) fidgeted with her fingers.

"..."

'That fucker claimed her as his daughter?! I thought we had a deal? He is so fucking annoying' Akira smiled.

Since we all know that Akira is one big fat liar and manages to manipulate her family and those around her, she just calmly smiled at her daughter.

Well more like force smile.

'Maybe I shouldn't have asked that...' (Y/N) looked down.

'Hold on Ran Haitani? Oh, right I forgot she must have met him while she was staying at Bonten's hideout' Naoto sipped on his sparkling water.

Naoto notice Akira's hands were clenching and shaking.

'Is she mad or something?' Naoto raised his eyebrows at Akira.

He finds it odd that for some reason that the question (Y/N) made seem to tick her off.

'I wanna know what's her connection to the Haitanis, she must have something to do with them' Naoto thought.

He was genuinely curious why is Akira mad at the question.

"Darling, Mr. Ran is just an idiot and a delusional one. Don't mind him" Akira said.

Her tone seems to be demanding to stop the topic about Ran.

(Y/N) didn't see this but Naoto did.

Now, this just made Naoto very curious if Akira had a relationship with Ran or even the other Haitani.

"But what about Mikey? Even uncle Koko also Mr. Takeomi-" -(Y/N)

"(Y/N) Tachibana, let us drop the subject now" Akira smiled eerily.

(Y/N) and Naoto's eyes widened.

They didn't expect that to come from her.

"O-Okay mom..." she muttered a small 'sorry...'

Naoto started to think something that something was happening between Akira and Ran.

'Did they have a relationship before? Why is she so pissed? I think I might have to do a quick investigation now' Naoto took out his phone.

His finger gliding across the screen looking for a contact.

He finally stopped when he saw the contact's name.

"Excuse me, I have to call someone" he stood up from his seat.

The two girls looked at him. Nodding at him and continuing eating in silence.