15

TW: Gore scenes!

Akira, Naoto, and (Y/N) headed for the exit.

They took the fire exit since no one seems to be guarding that part.

"(Y/N) honey I want you to take the stairs with your dad, don't worry about me" Akira kissed both of her husband's and daughter's forehead.

"No! I can't let you do that" Naoto protest.

Knowing that Naoto wouldn't agree with her, she decided to use her daughter.

"Then what about (Y/N)? Are you seriously gonna leave her all by herself here?" Akira asked.

That made Naoto think for a while but decided to just agree.

"I heard from Sanzu that there are multiple fire exits in this building, some of them aren't guarded while the others are. Try to stay hidden" Akira told them.

The building they were right at is pretty huge.

There is multiple fire exit that can be used so they can escape but as Akira stated their guards roaming around the exits.

If they want to get out of there alive with no wounds, they have to be in stealth mode.

Most of the guards in the building are very high alert and are almost aware of what's around them, making it almost impossible to escape.

"Just be careful out there Aki" Naoto sadly looked at Akira.

He was upset that something might happen to Akira knowing the brutal behavior of Bonten.

He isn't willing to see her dead.

He finally saw her again and his family was complete.

He was willing to let himself be killed but remembers (Y/N) is still with him.

The thought of leaving his daughter way too early hurts him deeply.

"So this is the place?" Kazutora asked Chifuyu.

"Yeah, I heard from one of the guards that the building owned by Mikey is where they are gonna kill Akira and Naoto," Chifuyu said.

Kazutora seems to be surprised.

"Why are they gonna kill Akira?" Kazutora asked.

"I don't know the reason but from what I understand they are seeking revenge on her or something?" Chifuyu answered.

"Revenge for what?"

"I guess we're gonna find out" Chifuyu looked at Kazutora.

"So what are we gonna do then?" Kazutora asked.

"We're gonna steal Akira and (Y/N)" Chifuyu said with a smirk.