Ch 2 Meeting Him

Colby's POV

Once the bell for our last class rang, Corey Jake, and I went to our lockers grabbed our bags, and made our way towards the entrance. Upon arriving, I noticed Kat and the girls talking to a boy with blonde hair and light blue eyes.

"Hey baby," Corey said while hugging Devin. "Hey babe," jake said while also hugging Tara. "Hey sis," I said while hugging Kat. "Hey guys," she said back. "Who's this?" I said pointing to the blonde next to her.

"Oh guys this is Sam, he just transferred to our school today," she told us. "H-Hey," Sam said while looking at us. "Hey, I'm Colby Kat's twin," I told him. "I'm Corey Devin's boyfriend," Corey said still holding Devin. "And I'm Jake Tara's boyfriend," Jake said after.

"Hey I'm Sam," he said while looking at each of us. I got to admit he was kinda cute. In case you didn't know I'm gay but no one except Jake. Corey and Kat know. I knew Jason and his crew would probably kill me if they knew.

"Anyways now that we all met, there are two things we wanted to ask y'all about," Kat said while looking at me and the guys. "Alright shoot," I said back to her. "Well for starters, the girls and I are going over to Sam's so we can get to know each other more," she said with the "Chill out don't get mad" look on her face.

"Ok as long as y'all are careful though," I said looking at her. "Don't worry we'll be fine." She replied while rolling her eyes at me. "Anyways," she added, "We need you to take care of Jason for us." "Why what did he do to you this time?" I said looking at her. "Me nothing more like Sam is his new enemy now." She said while putting air quotes around the word enemy with her hands." What did he do?" asked Corey. "Nothing all he did was shoved into my locker follow by a couple of kicks just because I'm g-gay," Sam said with his head down looking at the floor. "That's fucked up," Jake said with a sort of pissed-off tone.

"How did he know you were gay?" asked Corey curiously, " I don't know since I've never once talked to him. All he said was because of how I dressed." Sam replied with air quotes. "Well don't worry we'll see if we can tell him to stop," I replied back

"Well now that that's settled we better go," Kat said. "Oh yeah we better hurry my mom wants to meet y'all before she goes back to work," Sam said. "Let's go!" kat said all excited. Soon after we all parted ways. The girls left with Sam while the guys and I went to football practice.