A/N

Hey! Sorry if you where in the middle of reading a chapter and it disappeared on you. I was doing a bit of editing.

As I said in My Hoodie and Masky series, I'm in school and I've got free time to write the stories! Now I know, I'm bad at writing smut or lemon work but, I'm getting better at it. Kinda.

Yeah all my days or writing discord roll play are coming back, but it was always me and some other person writing it out, not just me. So I'm kinda getting used to writing it out without a second person roll playing with me.

Now my Jeff and Eyeless Jack series is kinda a joke, but I'm happy it's working out. My Masky and Hoodie series as well as the Dallas series is based off of OC's of mine. Not a lot of what I do for my OC's is in the stories themselves and a lot of the plot has changed, but it's still kinda the same.

I ditched my Kiribaku series because I hadn't gotten around to it in over a year and it was just sitting there not getting published. Sure it was kinda based off an oc, but none of it was really how my my Hero OC was.

Please give me advice on what I'm doing wrong and please don't be rude about it! I''m still learning what to do for this kind of thing and I don't know if what I'm writing is up to date with the stories it's they're based off of.

No, I haven't seen all of the Marble Hornet series. I will get to it (some day) (maybe).

Thank you for reading my series!