A/N

2/23/24

Hey guys,

It's been over a year since I've done anything to this story. I'm so happy this story, at least on my end, is the first Dallas Winston x Reader story. I have an idea I want to purpose to you readers.

I have a YouTube channel that I uploaded a Hoodie x Masky X Listener story series that I have 8 parts posted right now.

My idea is; Upload every chapter of this story to YouTube when I have time and you guys can hear me read a story you've adored so much.

I'm encouraging comments on this because I've been debating doing this forever.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you guys again for reading this story and making it so popular. I'd say, it's my best work yet!

2/26/24

I tried to start the process of making the video and I'm realizing I was to cut part of the story out of the video and here on Wattpad. I haven't looked through all the chapters yet to see what else I need to fix, but in Chapter 1, I'm changing the part about the boys long cut. A lot of the stories I post on here are based around an oc I made for that "universe". 

My oc for this story has long hair she'll put up in a ponytail that can kind of make it look like a boys long cut in a way. I get this is a sudden change about 2 years after I posted the first chapter. But as I re-read it, I'm unhappy with it. And there are a lot of grammar mistakes that need to be fixed. 

Thank you guys for reading and this understanding!

2/28/24

I'm going back through and fixing and editing everything. This is what I as a writer gets for typing everything on Wattpad on a "tablet pc" that didn't show me the spelling mistakes. However, chapter 26 and 27 were written on google docs. 

So, try to ignore what I'm doing. There's a ton of grammar mistakes I have to fix! 

Thanks for understanding!

3/6/24

So, I deleted a chapter. Chapter 7 and 8 were too small, so I combined them. So all the chapters will move down a number. I'm going to have time tonight to record Chapter one. It will be in 3rd person. This adds to the last update from February 28th

Thanks for understanding!

4/3/24

I got it all written out and some of the script has slightly changed to fit the story teller personality. YouTube has a limit on swearing. In the last chapter, there was 2 fuck's in one sentence and YouTube has a limit to swearing in the first 8 seconds of the video and swearing multiple times in the same sentence. 

I finished the last few chapters while watching Hazbin Hotel. So, I'll try to get every chapter published to YouTube when I have down time. 

I'm currently on Spring Break and traveling for the next few days. Once I have down time, I'll start recording a few parts.

I also have part 9 and 10 of my Hoodie X Masky series recorded, I just have to make the intro in gacha and get it posted.

I'll also get to recording parts for my Ticci Toby series when I see my friend @Dracu1aT33th . Please check out his work and I hope you've enjoyed this series.