Chapter 20

I get to a corner store and the clerk was a bit shaken up.

"Everything ok sir?" I ask

"I was almost robbed" He says

Then, a gun shot rang through the area. Cops must have gotten to Dally. I leave the corner store, get back in my truck and drive to go find Dally.

*Time skip*

I find him first,  get him in the passenger side of my truck and rush him off to the ER. While driving, I'm applying pressure to his bullet hole, trying to control the bleeding. 

"Damn it Dallas, how could you do this? Why did you do this to yourself? I can understand Johnny was one of the only things you care about but other people care about you. I care about you too man"

"C-calling me s-s-selfish?"

"Not calling you that man. I love you. More than anyone thinks. We all care about you. You being in jail hurts me in the long run cuz I don't get to see you. You matter to all of us, not just me."

He moves his hand over mine.

"You love me?"

"Was you leaning into me wanting to kiss before we left nothing?"

"Oh, that. It was something, I guess"

*Time skip*

"He's stable and the bullet is out. Why was he shot again ma'am?" A nurse asks me.

"A friend of ours passed and he felt like he had nothing left. So, he tried to rob a corner store, cops where called and he was shot. I heard the gun shot after I asked the corner store clerk what happened."

"Hmmm ok. The police won't arrest him because he didn't take anything. He'll be ready in about a week to leave"

"Thank you again. May I go see him?"

"Let me ask the doctor. In the meantime, call up people you know and tell them the good news"

"Will do ma'am"

First person I call, knowing everyone would be in the house except Johnny.

The Curtis household.

Authors Note:

Yes I know Dally dies but I changed it. Your character cares about him enough that this could happen right? For my OC, yes.