Chapter 25, Christmas

It's one week before Christmas and Dallas is getting all excited. I am too. I have a gift for him that will be a great gift to everyone. I'm pregnant and no one knows it yet. I have a few gifts telling people that I'm pregnant but, no one knows it. I also have a few other gifts for them to open before the surprise.

"You ready for Christmas y/n?" Darry asks as he stands behind me in the kitchen

"Yeah. What are you guys doing? Do you get the day off?" I ask as I turn around.

Dally and I love our new house. It's big enough for a family you know?

"Well, Soda wants to come out here and spend the night. Pony wants to read a crap ton. I need sleep" he says

"Honey, I'm-" Dallas says as he walks in the door.

"Dallas no" I say, turning around

"Hahaha. I brought Soda and Pony with me" He says, stepping out of the way and letting them in.

"Hey guys. How's school going, Pony?" I ask

"It's going ok to be honest. Cherry wants to spend Christmas with me and I don't really know what to tell her" He says as he sits down at the counter.

I look at Darry, then a Dally. Darry gives me a "Your house, your choice look" and Dally gives me a "yes" look.

I sigh and turn to Pony.

"Well, I have three spare rooms, so each of you get your own. She can come over as long as the noise is kept down if there will be funny business. Yes, she can come here" I say

The small gleam in his eyes as he happily gasps and smiles at me.

"See, she isn't mean" Dally says

"Not what I ment while in the car Dally" Pony says as he walks to the house phone.

He picks up the phone and dials Cherry.

"Hey Cherry. Yeah. Yeah she said you can come over. Uh huh. As long as we can keep it semi quiet. Ok. Yeah I can come get you. Dally will be driving." Pony puts the phone back on the wall and walks towards the door.

"I'll be back with Cherry" Dally says as he walks out the door, Pony in toe.

"Now, I'm stuck with you two" I say as I walk out of the kitchen to the couch.

"Hey! That's a bit rude" Soda says

"Would you like me to take you to your room Soda? Or do you want lunch?" I ask, standing by the couch.

"That would be nice," Soda says.

So, I walk past the couch and down the hall downstairs. My dad helped Dally and I buy our 2 story house. I showed him to one of the 3 guest rooms downstairs.

"This will be your room. Please don't make too much of a mess. You know how to clean up after yourself." I say as I open up the door

"Why a cream color?" Soda asks

"Dally wants to paint it a different color but we can't get the paint. The paint store won't sell it to us. Dally's cleaned up from our wedding. He hasn't stone anything from anywhere. He's stayed out of jail. HIs record is going clean man. The store employee that's there everytime we go knows Dally's record and won't sell anything to us. It's so bs"

"What color were you wanting? We have a shit tons of paint buckets" He says

"Deep blue with white trim. The master bedroom is a burgundy red. The other 3 rooms upstairs are cream as well as the other 2 down here. I don't want to worry about it right now though. Just get settled in. Dally should be back soon with your brother and his girlfriend"