Chapter 16

"Wow Y/n. Your dad would kill you if he saw your hair this color" Pony says

"I know right? He'd be so pissed he'd make me go get it bleached then have it dyed back"

We all laughed.

"Your hair is soaking wet Y/n. How will you dry it?" Johnny asks

"Flipping it back and forth like I'm rocking out at a rock concert. It's the easiest way to do it"

I step outside and do it. I'll get a headache but my hair can't be soaking wet. Wish I had a towel.

*Time skip*

We all walk out and Dally pulls up in his car.

"Hey Pony, who's the H/c haired one next to y'ah?"

"How brain dead are you Dallas? It's me Y/n"

"Damn, my bad. Didn't know you'd look different with that H/c. You're pretty this way too"

I look away in embarrassment. Thanks Dally.

"Get in the car, I bet you guys are hungry"

*Time skip*

"Man Dally, I think we should go home. My dad might be worried." Johnny says

"Why would he Johnny? Your dad yells at your and hurts you."I say

"You think my old man cares about me? He wouldn't give two shits if I was alive or dead in a ditch Johnny" Dally says.

"Darry must be worried about me right?" Pony asks

"Yeah. I told the cops you guys ran down to Texas. Their looking there for the three of y'ah"

"And my dad?" I ask

"He's been asking the guys and I if you where the one that killed him and if I know where you are. I have to tell him the same thing every time"

I sit back and sigh.

Damn it dad, I wanna call and tell you I'm ok, but you'd ask me too many questions.

"Why are fire trucks going by?" Pony asks as the third one dives by

"Isn't the church up that way?" I ask