Chapter 26, baby day

*A/n: Final chapter. I enjoyed writing this so much and can't believe you guys like it as well. Thank you so very much for all the reads. I will keep writing other stories, but this one has come to an end. Thank you all so much and please tell me if you want more of other stories or characters from outsiders*

Getting to the hospital wasn't terrible. Getting Dallas up to go to the hospital was the bad part.

"Dallas, get up. We have a problem" i say trying to shake him awake

"Can it wait until the morning? I wanna sleep a little more" He rolls over

"Dallas, I am making a bigger puddle on the floor next to your side of the bed than I did in the hallway. Get your ass up"

"The fuck do you- wait," He sits up. "One of the signs of labor is your water breaking right?"

"I will call Darry at 3 am Dallas. I have done it before"

I was not playing. He for two seconds thought I was messing with him. Then it set in that he was going to be a dad.

"Ah shit" He gets up.

He runs around the room for a few minutes, trying to find everything else we need.

"Where did your water first break?" He asks, grabbing a few towels

"That's not my concern right now. We need to get out to the hospital right now"

*Time skip*

We got to the hospital.. Pony came with us due to the deal we made back in elementary school.

"I still think this was a dumb idea baby. Couldn't you tell 'em no?" Dally asks, trying to help me out of the car.

"I know, I know. I just made a deal and I'm honoring it"

I stand up and he catches me. I'm so exhausted, it's so early and I just want to sleep.

Pony joins Dally and I inside and the nurse at the counter is being a bitch.

"I'm sorry. We don't have room for "pregnant and in labor" women right now. You can sit and wait like everyone else."

My second doctor walks out and sees Me standing at the desk.

"Ah, Mrs. Winston, didn't expect to see you until later on this morning. Seems the baby wanted to come a few hours early?" He asks

"Seems like it" I say

"I got her. Why are there ER people in urgent care?"

"They ran out of room. She can't be seen until later on"

I can feel more water run down my leg and I grab onto Dally.

"You good?" He turns around slightly and grabs me

"I feel more water going down my leg. Will you please admit me all fucking ready? I am having a baby weather you want to believe it or not"

The nurse looks me up and down again before another nurse signs me in.

"There you are ma'am. I will show you to your room if you'd like"

I nod and a yes and thank you.

She shows us to the room and it's the same room my mom passed in, Johnny died in, and where Dally was left to fight for his life.

"A lot of things in my life have happened in this room. It's full of both bad and good luck. Let's hope nothing wrong happens" I say

"What bad has happened here?" Dally asks

"My mom passed in this room, Johnny passed in this room. After your surgery to get the cops bullet out of you, you were left to fight for your life. I tried so hard to keep you calm after you woke up." I say