Argument

Van Helsing 2004 and the Underworld movies have inspired me alot for years and I thought that maybe I wrote a story of Cat Noir as a vampire but this time with sunlight weakness. The last episode of season 4 really shocked me that Ladybug has really messed up everything and trusted the wrong Adrien. Cat Noir has forgiven Ladybug a few times but will he ever forgive her in Season 5? That's what I'm wondering.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Adrien Agreste or I was a while ago. Let's say that I'm no longer a human anymore but a vampire with no pulse or heartbeat, just an undead kitty but deep down I still maintain a bit of human emotion. It's like being human is like you can't escape these types of emotional pain in life or how you feel alone without a soulmate. But when you're undead, you forget what it's like being mortal or feel anything without a pulse in your heart. It all started when I was Cat Noir, fighting akumatized victims with my lovely Ladybug, and being all flirty with her which she gets annoyed with but likes my humor. But this time, I felt neglected by her the same way my father does to me. I still remember that hurtful day when Ladybug would go out with other miraculous holders without me and whenever I try to catch up, they already saved the day. But that's not what really happened. It all started when she said those hurtful words to me that felt like a stake through my heart. Those were the words that lead me to that incident and I never saw her again when I left Paris to protect her from my.....undead self.

Adrien was watching the news of Ladybug and the miraculous team saving the day without Cat Noir for a week. Just like before the Kuro Neko incident but now, it felt like his lady lied to him again. Even if she's the guardian, it was not the same.

"I can't take this anymore, Plagg. Ever since she became the guardian, it changed her." Adrien turned off the TV and looks at his kwami eating his last piece of Camembert.

"She's just under a lot of pressure, kid. I know how Master Fu was but he was wiser." Plagg said and let out a belch.

"That incident with his memories erased really traumatized her. I could be her secondary guardian but she always shuts me out. I need to talk to her now. Plagg, claws out!" He transformed into Cat Noir in a green flash and jumped out the window to find her.

Like other times, his lady always gets stressed out and he finds no other way to help her when she doesn't let him. But this time he's determined. He found her at the Arc de Triomphe and decided to sneak up on her, "Bugaboo!!" He startled her and received a punch in the face, "OW! Sheesh, it's me!" He held his face.

"Oh sorry, Kitty. I didn't mean to do that" Ladybug apologized.

"Anyways, while you were saving the day without like 24/7, I have been thinking that you've been....well.....needing assistance with guardian duties" Cat Noir twirled his tail belt.

"What do you mean? I'm a good guardian and I know what I'm doing" Ladybug said.

"Well surely being a guardian could be stressful while being a superhero at the same time. So I propose that two guardians could work" Cat Noir said.

"I can't accept that, Cat Noir. Grandmaster Su-Han is not used to these new rules and he thinks you're.....reckless" Ladybug muttered at the last word.

"Su-Han doesn't know this modern world that much, milady. You know I hate being left in the dark again. Why can't you let me help just for once?" Cat Noir felt a little frustrated with her stubbornness.

"Because I'm the guardian and it's my duty to protect the miracle box." Ladybug's voice raised.

"You don't know what else can happen, milady. That's another problem, you don't take risks" Cat Noir growled.